Zero balance on my Account

Good day, Pls I have been unable to access my funds on my Trustwallet account for more than a month now, It has been showing zero value and I can still see my balance on my Wallet address when I checked on Bitaps. I have sent numerous email to the Support but I am not getting any help. Pls what can you do to help me out of this? I will be glad if anything can be done pls, Thanks.

11 Likes

Hello @ademolaib Please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, then attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, copy and paste it here in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

Heads up! Please be informed that we will never ask for your seed phrase or money; talk to you via email, WhatsApp, Telegram, or other platforms. Be vigilant against scammers and impersonators, and report them to us immediately.

2 Likes

Hash ID: f2cdd0f848e249c598526596ef23b2e376e2f38f3b06f051734bda5723c3eb5d, It says I can’t attach an image here I don’t know why.

3 Likes

Before I restored my phone, my Account was still very much active and the balance was still displaying so after restoring the phone, I signed in back with my 12 words seed phrase and i got a zero value and i figured a new Wallet address has been assigned to the account that is totally different from the one that was on it before restoring the phone. I have tried every means possible to get back the money to no avail

2 Likes

@ademolaib If you’re getting a new wallet from importing your recovery keys, it means you’re importing a totally different wallet, you need to look for the right seed phrase to access your wallet.

Since couple days I have similar problem, I’ve sent CSIX from kucoin exchange
Transaction hash: 0x49ed6794cbd59cf22d2cb8372c2d00aad356d560343f1ad717f4b2bc75906104
I’ve received tokens, everything was working fine, then couple days ago balance and transaction history vanished. I didn’t make any transactions or any actions regarding this token on my wallet
My wallet address:
0xF7Cf1BA94EC7302cD69DEa19258dB589e4cb8C05

I have only opened one TrustWallet account in my life. I don’t know how they came about a change in seed phrase showing zero value when I can still view my balance via Bitaps.

bc1q23w5a5ut2lng5w02a4n5keezexfwu56tupv0tq

This is the wallet address and it’s still showing my balance on it but I can’t move the money.

2 Likes

@gombrowicz It didn’t vanish, your tokens were already sent out.

@ademolaib You need to import the right seed phrase to access it then.

I didn’t sent it. If it was my transaction it would appear on the transaction history records. Is it potential robbery? Who should I contact with?

1 Like

No more response to my issue? Pls I need to get this done I beg you because it’s becoming headache for me already.

@ademolaib I already explained what to do.
You need to find the right seed phrase, there’s nothing we can do to help unfortunately as we do not keep records of these.

1 Like

I have been using the Trust Wallet all this while and I haven’t changed or created another account. Where do you expect me to get an account I didn’t create

Hi, I have swapped 25$ BNB to A new coin called (LFC) Liverpool Fans Coin)… The swap was done successfully and i have received it in my wallet as a smart contract, but few minutes later it was zeroed ( 0 LFC).

@Mutwakkil Please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, then attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, copy and paste it here in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

1- Turst wallet version : 7-32-2, but i updated it after this problem happened.

2- my crypto address : 0x909a8f1B9530139DFB6180be9F98BEBD5BC7dbad

3- transition hash : 0x6a0ba30f152a8a6b572a4450e752cdc155a22eb911cf785509f407f3a430fe2a

@Mutwakkil It seems to me the tokenomics of this coin was made to do that, you should contact their support team, it’s not a Trust wallet issue.

سلام حساب من توسط تراس ولت بلک شده وعده ای داخل کیف پول من معاملات شرط بندی دارند کمک کتید

@As0063 Can you kindly type that in English?

I also have the same problem. I was sent 0.15 LTC but my balance has been showing zero for about a day now. What should I do?