35$ in Trust wallet and cant swap/send

hello everybody :slight_smile:

Hi, I have 20$ optimism and 14$ USDC and when I try to exchange/send it it says I don’t have enough balance… strange, what do I do?

8 Likes

Hello @diogomeira11
You need to have Optimism Ethereum for gas fees like the error message says.

2 Likes

So I learned that Optimism is a layer 1 blockchain that runs on ETH. So to follow up Tobi response you need to pay for fees and on that networks uses ETH, so you need to have the coin in Optimism.

1 Like

@dalaberas Yes you’d need Optimism Ethereum as gas for transactions on the Optimism network.

1 Like

Hello help me sort out my pending transfer issue. I transferred bitcoin to someone’s wallet since 4 days ago. And the person haven’t received it yet. Kindly help me sort this out. It’s pissing me off right now.

@Bethelsammy1 What does the blockchain explorer say ? Can you provide a transaction hash ?

The transaction hash is posted below👇🏼

54daee77f6c7c6f30fe04dbb4aaa02dbd2fd542fa76f5b4ea4b962cb623387d5

1 Like

@Bethelsammy1 That transaction hash doesn’t exist, you should check if it’s correct or it could be the transaction isn’t broadcasted yet to the blockchain. I’d advise you reimport your wallet and it should be resolved if the transaction isn’t broadcasted yet.
I would advise if you try resending not to adjust the recommended gas fee provided by the app.

1 Like

0x6a5b28990bD37B3C6808be2B224A76fE40C628B9 mje bhe abhi tak mele
Kia main jan sakta ho ya kia wajja hay please guide me

1 Like