Failed Tether(USDT) Transactions but Charged Gas fees for it

can you explain to me how to change the node? Is there a guide I can follow

5 Likes

@exjack Yes go to Settings → Preferences → Nodes → Disable Auto, then select any other node but node 1

5 Likes

If I do this without reimporting will I get any gain? Still scared of reimporting

6 Likes

@exjack As long as your transaction hasn’t been sent to the blockchain, reimporting would auto cancel such pending transactions.

5 Likes

Is there now a problem with Node 1? Are you getting any other reports that transcations are stuck?
My friend is also reporting that he can’t send any eth from his trust wallet

5 Likes

Technically reimporting on another phone or device is the same thing right?

6 Likes

@exjack No it doesn’t mean there is a problem and yes reimporting on both devices is the same.

5 Likes

Omg it worked … thank you so much.
All you have to do is reimport on another device and change the node to 2.
Thank you so much man

6 Likes

@exjack That’s great to know.
If any other inquiries, you can reach out to us.

7 Likes

Obrigado por ter postado esta foma de resolução obrigado la vou eu tenta esta foma que você enfomou mai uma vei obrigado

5 Likes

Tobi você poderia me orienta por favor e que não sei mexer direito e preciso de ajuda com minha carteira como sabe se ela tem saldo e como Fasso outra carteira pois acho que fui vítima de golpe

4 Likes

I failed for 3 times in 2 days for USDT transaction to Binance TRC20 address.
I have more than enough TRX.
And each transaction burn around 29 trx and I am now 8$ poorer just for that failed transactions.
I am even afraid to test next time. This is so bad. Now my USDT stuck on there forever, can’t utilized.

3 Likes

Hello @Myi
Kindly update your app and try sending again as this issue was fixed already.

3 Likes

I tried to send Theter in my Trustwallet account over to another wallet owned by me but the transaction failed…then i noticed the charge for the gas fees was deducted and the USDT hasn’t left my wallet, so what happens to the lost TRX?

3 Likes

@Nahid.SMK Can you confirm if you have the recent app version?
Please note also that Trust wallet do not charge these fees but there is a fee that will be paid to miners.
Once you try and send an amount, it automatically calculates the fees.
Your gas fees can neither be returned or refunded.
Learn mroe

4 Likes

I am currently facing the above problems. Please what can I do to solve it. Thank you

5 Likes

@Ogunbowale Saying you facing the above problems , does not mean that you explain your problem, so what problem do you have exactly?

3 Likes

I have a double failed transaction fee, kindly refund
I performed this transaction multiple times but it failed. Please refund me

3 Likes

تحدث لي من فتره ولم اعرف السبب
اشتركت في العديد من المنصات والاسقاطات الجويه ويخصم الرسوم وتظهر لي switch your wallet

3 Likes