502 Bad Gateway - Cannot transfer from wallet to Binance

Hi Trust Wallet team,

I am trying to transfer my Theta and Tfuel back to Binance but I keep getting the message - “Code 502 Bad Gateway”. The tokens also refuses to transfer so the tokens remain in the trust wallet

I have restarted my android phone two times, updated the app, cleared the cache but still the same problem.

Kindly help please

4 Likes

Hello @Metak,

To better assist, please provide us the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (go to settings and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. THETA and TFUEL address
  3. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors, if any)
  4. Video recording of the issue (optional, but that would be very helpful in troubleshooting)
1 Like

Thanks, please see below the responses.

1. Version is 1.25.9 see attached a screenshot.

2. Theta address - 0xAf3c5738B0e9FabEdA8AA227531dA0cC2B86a135
    Tfuel address -
    0xAf3c5738B0e9FabEdA8AA227531dA0cC2B86a135

3. Screenshot of the error

1 Like

Hi, i hope what I provided would be good enough for troubleshooting.

I am not sure how the video recording should be done. Do you mean a video of myself or the wallet?

Maybe I should explain further. I have both tokens. About 125 Theta and 3,000+ tfuel. I copied the address from binance, pasted on my wallet, indicated the amount, but on attempting the final click, the 2nd screenshot shows.

The help is appreciated

2 Likes

Please try to switch WiFi <> mobile data. Make sure it has a strong internet connection. Try to enable VPN as well.

1 Like

I have sent btc and eth from this same wallet to binance not too long ago, so the mobile internet I have is okay.

1 Like

Please try to do it for troubleshooting.

This has not been helpful. The problem still persists, I just downloaded a free VPN and enabled it, which has now affect my access to my binance account.

I have now been locked out of my binance account.

Please is there any trust wallet staff here?

1 Like

This should not affect your Binance account, as we are only troubleshooting the Trust Wallet app. If you indeed opened your Binance app, then contact their customer support. Also, you are already talking to one of the Trust Wallet mods, which is me.

Moving forward, try to reinstall the app and try to send your Theta and Tfuel again. Make sure you have a backup of your recovery phrase so you can import and access your wallet: Backup your Recovery Phrase or Private Key

1 Like

I am contacting them already with a screenshot of this thread. Okay, will reinstall the app

Thanks a lot, iamdeadlyz. It worked!

I did as directed once my binance account came back on, and I have received the theta! Doing the same now for tfuel. Thanks for your patience. Cheers.

2 Likes

Great! Glad to know that. If you have further inquiries, feel free to create a new thread. Stay SAFU!

2 Likes