Accidental transfer to the wrong blockchain

I transferred from bep 20 to erc20 and I cannot reach my money. please support guys
i didn’t notice it lazily. please help me to get it back

3 Likes

Hello @omerates01
Can you provide more details please?
Where did you send and receive from?

1 Like

I sent it via trustwallet. What information exactly do you want? I can’t post screenshot and link from here

3 Likes

Hi @omerates01,
What wallet did you send to also?
please send the following information:

1. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)
  2. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

Heads up! Please be informed that we will never ask for your seed phrase or money; talk to you via email, WhatsApp, Telegram, or other platforms. Be vigilant against scammers and impersonators, and report them to us immediately.

1 Like

I send to metamask wallet
0x600550ce39251188D2FEe8C83D4963d7b2DC1339

Transaction Hash:
0xc100770984bb13bb05f2562bc55b1a013ede6d7bf729ea609ad07c2599efacca

2 Likes

@omerates01 Please use the guide below:

1 Like

I did all the steps you said. what should i do now.
Is there anything else I need to do to get my money back?

Hello @omerates01,
Now i just realised it was BEP20 to ERC20.
Do note that both ERC20 and BEP20 addresses are the same for your Trust App hence your tokens were received as BEP20.

All you need to do is add as a custom token.
Tap on the Toggle button on the upper right corner of your wallet
Search for ETH and select the one the with BEP20.
You can also follow this guide: How to Add or Remove a Coin

I repeated all the steps you said, but I couldn’t see eth bep20 in the list. I request your help in this matter.

@omerates01
Please ensure you’re using the Trust app and you can try to add it as a custom token if you don’t see it using these details
Network: BNB Smart Chain
Contract: 0x2170Ed0880ac9A755fd29B2688956BD959F933F8
Decimals: 18

I’m trying to add it as a private token but I can’t select a network. I did all the steps as you said but when I want to add a private token, I can’t select a network.

@omerates01 It seems you have imported an Ethereum only wallet.
You need to import your wallet as a Multi Coin wallet.

I didn’t get my money back. I’m afraid I’m doing something wrong, but I couldn’t figure it out. You showed a lot of interest in helping me, but I couldn’t.

@omerates01
Are you trying to add as a custom token on your Trust app or Metamask?

Let me explain it like this. I bought etherium from trust wallet and sent it to metamask. they were not credited to my account because they are two different networks. there must be a solution for this

@omerates01 Please import your Metamask phrase into your Trust app and use the guide i sent above; Accidental transfer to the wrong blockchain - #8 by Tobi

By the way, as an easy way, when I added my trust wallet metamask eth wallet from the binance smart chain network, it was seen directly in my account.

I can get my money back, thank you very much TOBI for your help…
by the way…

Glad to know that is fixed @omerates01 . If you have further inquiries, feel free to message us.
Also please watch your language in the community.
STAY SAFU!

Can anyone help me please? I withdraw the money from binance to trust wallet but I chose wrong network. I chose BEC20 instead of ETH.