Ada/cardano sent and lost?

New to trust wallet. I sent Ada from Binance to trust wallet but since it’s not supported I think it’s lost. Any help appreciated

1 Like

In binance when you are sending token you have to be certain of the network you are using and it should correspond with the receiving address.

On your binance you have cardano chain network, Bep2 and bep20 as well well you have bep2 and bep20 network on your trustwallet all you need do was go to the top right hand corner click on the toggle and search for it.

At this stage It would be difficult to retrieve that token nevertheless you can chat at binance up to see if they can help you.

Below are pictures to explain further so to understand the various networks as it relates to this.

Bep20 erc20 confusion

1 Like

Thank you. I’ll give it a go.

1 Like

Is alright do that and let us know.

I have both tokens added to trust. BscScan says I sent my Ada to an address which is the same address I sent Vet to. I can see txId address and the token all on BscScan but don’t know can I change it over to correct address. Rookie mistake. Live and learn.

1 Like

Hello @Declan, you can try to follow this guide: How To Recover Funds Sent to a Wrong Public Address

1 Like

Hi thanks for that. I tried that but the address in the private key is not the same. Not a clue where to go now.:sob:. Was it a public address if it’s my Vet address in trust wallet. BscScan is giving me all the details on transaction and addresses

Please check and read the guide again. Here are some additional notes:

1. Follow steps 1 to 2
  2. Select ETH in step 3
  3. You have to use this derivation path since you used your VET address (which is mentioned in the guide): m/44'/818'/0'/0
  4. Follow step 4
  5. For step 5, import it as a Smart Chain wallet.
1 Like

Thanks for all your help. I managed to retrieve it.
Míle Buíochas
Declan

2 Likes