Bep20 erc20 confusion

Hi, i sent my airdropped twt from binance to my trust wallet via bep20 transfer network

I did not create a new wallet, used my existing erc20 wallet address for transfer. so, they are not visible in my wallet.

are there any way to save or show my TWTs, can i send them to another bep20 supported wallet, or totally lost them?

sorry, i’m newbie about that network things…

Hello @murattt,

You need to enable the TWT BEP20, so that it will show your TWTs. Try to follow this guide: How to Add or Remove a Coin

Also, please be informed that BEP20 is different with ERC20. BEP20 is a token on the Binance Smart Chain, while ERC20 runs in the Ethereum network. Some platform/services do not support Binance Smart Chain (BSC), so be careful in sending cryptos.

i can not add, no twt token is visible when i try to add.

is it possible that i imported my existing erc20 wallet to trust?

i created a new wallet in trust app, and i can see that i can add twt token. but i can not on my primary erc20 wallet.

Oh, so you are using an ERC20 only wallet? You can get the private key (Backup your Recovery Phrase or Private Key) then import it as a Smart Chain wallet. So you can access the TWT BEP20.

1 Like

oh thank you, it worked

1 Like

Great! Glad to know that. If you have further inquiries, feel free to create a new thread. Stay SAFU!