After updating the wallet i found that all my coins are missing

Please help me. After updating the wallet i found that all my coins are missing.
Que puis je faire?aider moi.toutes mes pièces on disparu

5 Likes

i can’t see the value of my coin on wallet, i bought bafe token and the value in USD is not showing on my wallet.

2 Likes

Hey , Can someone help me? I did a coin swap on uniswap , contract was executed, my etherium is gone And my husky coins i did not recieve. Contract says coins send but nothing recieved . Is it possible to contact the recieving adress ?

2 Likes

Same here I had it in bnb and went to convert it to smart chain and has now all gone missing?

2 Likes

Same problem, when i convert bnb to smart chain, the coins deasapeard. I dont see them in my wallet. Where did the coins go???

3 Likes

Help! I bought MoonToken and it’s not showing any value in my wallet despite being listed on CoinGecko

2 Likes

I need help, my wallet has bern compromised and I am going to lose all my Crypto, my BNB got snatched out of my wallet and I bought BNB today to cover the costs to send all my Crypto to a new wallet it got snatched in two minutes. Both with taken from same address. What can I do to safe my wallet?

2 Likes

Hey how do I go about getting coins that I paid for but never received the full amount. New to all of this and any pointers in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.

1 Like

I am missing my BNBS from trust wallet can someone please help no one reply’s to my emails from trust wallet??

Trust told me to transfer 5 BNBS so they can sort the transfer I was told 1 hr it’s been 2 days

Transaction

8A3EC634E15DE647B132D3AED91942E9461295749302059B872D3FA38F40D12D

E761974654F72461DED453C23ED88786EB11EAC757F47485EEA7276BC647A12C

1 Like

Same here … coins gone … Can somebody help ?? Where are they ? Support dont awnser or help …

1 Like

I’m having a similar problem. I sent my binance pegged etherium to a wrong adress, and I’m wondering how can I do recovery process?

I also sent omi from bitmax to trust wallet yesterday and still haven’t received it. Someone please heeeelppp!!!

Hi everyone. Who can help me please. I sent my tokens SYL probit to trustwallet with an adresse etheurem i was wrong and i received the notification that i received my tokens but the probleme i have nothing on my wallet
Plz need help

Hello, unfortunately I have bought ETH from BNB chain now it’s over 5 hours but still I can’t see neither my BNB nor ETH. I need your assistance. Thanks in advance.

Hi

I purchased Safemoon and all of my coins are transferred to a recipient called 0xE021963c666222E04DA7e9E3D8e31b20c397364F
I have no idea of the transaction. Help me out to get my money back. It had more than $1200.
How can I recover it or report it??

5 Likes

I bought some Wink coin a few days ago, which was also added and displayed in the “trustwallet” app. But since yesterday, the balance of this coin is zero. Also, nothing is displayed in its sales history. please help

1 Like

I have purchased some $HNST with BNB and it disappeared. I’m not sure what has happened.

im missing my xrp. for some reason it was sent out to an unknown address that i did not authorize. i need it all back.

1 Like

All of my coins were transfered out of my wallet without my approval. Is there a way to get them back?

2 Likes

I had the same thing happen. Where did you find the recipient address?