An unauthorised transfer happened on my wallet

unfortunately for me, i just received $10 yesterday from my mining, less than an hour when i check on my trust wallet again, the $10 is already transferred to unknown wallet address, definitely NOT ME do the transaction & nobody else ever get on my phone/wallet. i think i just need some explanation right here. why? am i being hacked/scammed or what? i still got the transaction history. m trying to get an answer from Trust wallet team but unable to reach them so hopefully i can get it here. i mean $10 is not that much, but if $10 can be gone away just like that without warning, i wonder what it could be like if it amount was $10k? should i TRUST on this wallet again?

@p5.1 Sorry to hear about your recent experience. Here are the possible reasons:

1. You shared your 12 words (via phishing, social engineering, etc.);

2. You saved your 12 words in a very bad place;

3. Your device is corrupted with malware;

4. Someone had physical access to your device;

5. You entered your recovery phrase on a fake/clone app;

6. You transacted with a malicious DApp.

Unfortunately, confirmed transactions on the blockchain are irreversible. It is your responsibility to make sure your wallet is not compromised since the app is a non-custodial wallet (meaning, you SHOULD be the only one who holds the secret phrase and private keys).

Please read and understand this:

Learn more about how to protect your cryptos and new wallet:

i do understand all of that& i have not share my sp to anyone. but, i feel suspicious on this mining site, the one who’s send me the $10. with all due respect, if u guys dont mind, please do take a look at the btc recent transactions. because not long after ther send me the $, the $ automatically transferred to another wallet add & i already seek for an answer from them but it seems like they do not give me any kind of response. so, ya. that’s it. it’s sucks for me but at the same time, its pretty cool yaww haha. im mean u send someone btc then automatically it will be back at your wallet haha. im just saying.
& the mining site that im talking about is Mining1Bitcoin. felt wasted investing on them,just a friendly reminder to anyone who read this & interested in mining.

@p5.1 If you participating in a form of mining where they promise huge rewards or ask you to pay for certain services like unlocking your wallet or upgrading your wallet, then it is a scam.