Balances not showing after wallet restore

Thank you
Please how do I contact the receiving wallet support team? Can you help me with that?

@Sandybabe Sorry I don’t know about that.
Just confirm the exchange you sent to and contact their support team.

1 Like

Hi, I’ve restored my wallet and my Pepe tokens have disappeared, showing $0. I’ve checked the Etherscan which shows nothing being sent out. How do I reclaim my tokens?

App Version: 8.9.1
Wallet address: OxD7542fAa867ACd0F06Ed59820CE69cDffDc41918

@izzyizz Please update your app to the recent version 8.9.2, the issue has been fixed.

1 Like

Fantastic, I will do that. Thank you Tobi for your help!!!

I updated my app to version 8.9.2 but my Pepe tokens are still showing $0. All of my other tokens are there. I checked the Etherscan again, shows nothing being sent out. What do I do now to reclaim the Pepe tokens?

@izzyizz It’s best you open a support ticket from your Trust wallet app.
Settings → Support
or here:

To reduce response times from customer support, please include the following info in the ticket:

App version, device model, wallet address, TX hash (if available), and the blockchain + assets you’re experiencing the issue with, and any relevant screenshots or videos to duplicate the error.

1 Like

Same happening with me Can you please help me? I reinstalled 10 times but still balance is not visible.

1 Like

I think the problem is “ Trust BTC wallet balance was not sinked to balance for the same wallet in blockchain . I am using most recent trust wallet version 11.1”
I have restored wallet in different devices both iPhone and android but result is same.
Any idea how can I sink this wallet with blockchain?

If I create a ticket will it be private or public?

@MortenBeig Please create a support ticket as there is no support here and it is private also.
Submit a ticket through your Trust app or support.trustwallet.com
Ensure you provide enough details so the support team can replicate error.

Hello
I deposited 2.611 litecoin into my trust wallet litecoin address since 7days back, and did not show on my trust wallet balance
Wallet address is correct, transaction is complete and confirm on blockchain, and also my trust wallet App is updated
Have re import my phrases. All the same

Please kindly help me out on this
Here is the transaction hash
8a07f06b6a81aeeb2f9b4ee4236a0aedd66fe38870d0803b4d2135c1634ae6d2

My litecoin address
ltc1q9p5gx4pyac8ttaz50qmz4x2p5m5ttlgjamfv77

@Rabiuking Please open a support ticket from your Trust wallet app.

Settings → Support
or at support.trustwallet.com

To reduce response times from customer support, please include the following info in the ticket:

App version, device model, wallet address, TX hash (if available), and the blockchain + assets you’re experiencing the issue with, and any relevant screenshots or videos to duplicate the error.

Wallet restore, missing my ADA and MANTA.

I unstaked my ADA and tried to teansfer to coinbase, but the transaction was stuck in pending.

I restored/re-imported wallet.
All balances were recovered except for my ADA and MANTA.

Version 8.10.1

For ADA missing:

Wallet address
addr1q8cgm5t4qc4g98dugjnqplwudt55x4qy26t46p7ngr9qp7t32dl2y232d33szr8d8k7teq0h2j7aw63xkjuy4vrfhs4q6mcx3r

Transaction hash
0a916b3d56f54217c7eddd01d209bf8fc06e85333e3923f20c416132499e08e7

@Jon10 The best way to get support is to open a support ticket from your Trust wallet app.
Before opening a ticket, ensure you have tried troubleshooting the issue yourself first, you can use the chatbot in your settings for common troubleshooting
Settings → Support
Then if you still have the error, open a ticket

I am missing my fund too after restoring Trust Wallet to my new phone. Reinstall Trust Wallet in my old phone and it’s the same as well. I had SOL, MATIC, RUNE, FTM AND DOT which is now all 0.00. I’ve reinstalled a couple of times and had my recovery/seed phrase with me but still funds are missing. Please help to retrieve my crypto

@JinnieBoi91 Did yyou check your addresses on the explorer to see if you have the right one.

What I notice is that upon reinstalling Trust Wallet on my new phone the Wallet address is completely different. I’ve check my previous address explorer and my tokens is there. Please let me know how can i import or configure my previous address to my newly install trust wallet please @Tobi

Previous addresses for Rune, Matic , FTM, SOL, DOT

thor1uza6lq4h748jr4k0jndqpqjcxmv4f892epp79w

0x85Ab0caEB104B0C115DddE3e9af2610847E2DF6b

0x85Ab0caEB104B0C115DddE3e9af2610847E2DF6b

3H6g2XKKpMyQDqtCWvm7DWcFb7bWfbEi4qRCJg82zc7S

14DCeF591W8mXywBzxv7dmdHo7tDSnoLLkTEwTxdUQ2CjYuF

@JinnieBoi91 If you’re seeing different addresses after reimporting, then it means you are importing the seedphrase to another wallet.

@Tobi using Trust Wallet. The previous address was generated by Trust Wallet. Most importantly how am I going to retrieve my funds back? Please help

@JinnieBoi91 What it means is you need to find the correct seed phrase for the wallet you’re trying to recover.
The seed phrase you’re using is for another wallet if you get different addresses.

@Tobi the seed phrase it’s correct. It was the exact seed phrase when I first use trust wallet. I believe seed phrase don’t change. Also trust wallet is on a
hierarchical deterministic structure which means the public address change everytime a reinstalltion occur? Is there anyway to import my private keys in trust wallet?

2 Likes