Bitcoin sent to trust wallet weeks ago and not received

The first transaction was $50 Btc and the second transaction is $25btc i can’t g we it yet

1 Like

@Torlest77 I only see 3 transfers on that address, 1 incoming and 2 outgoing and none match the amount you stated above.

1 Like

My wallet STILL shows as $0.00 funds 55-days later! What’s going on here?

Trust Purchase Transaction Number from April 25th, 2023: 0xca4f114d6db870efc4a65b578a7ab783618d4be30446eae1fdeb063c7fb59221

Purchase Timestamp: 09:58:11 PM +UTC

Block Confirmations: 390298

Hello @BruceSouder
That transaction hash shows you received ETH to this address:
0x3632F0B88c4f064bf20446C2B6F93C3780ad9a66

1 Like

I sent USDT to Trust Wallet but didn’t receive

Trust Wallet version is the latest

Wallet address: 0x1e2d23a7Ce10a71369F0829322F15b03C0FCF6F9

Transaction hash: 0xb147ac88dbb9ede7caa36bf8cc40f0b48d886250b7aa1a374d456efc456d2b4c

1 Like

Hello! Please follow the instructions provided in the link.

2 Likes

Hi,
I’m having the problems. I have sent BTC from coinbase to trsut wallet and 5 numbers transactions over the past 3 months are not displaying.
can someone help please.

Hello @Noel8

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)
  3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)
  4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Heads up! Please be informed that we will never ask for your seed phrase or money; talk to you via email, WhatsApp, Telegram, or other platforms. Be vigilant against scammers and impersonators, and report them to us immediately.

@Noel8 If your transaction history is not being shown, it’s nothing to worry about as it is just a visual glitch.
You can always check the explorer to confirm your balance and see transaction history.

thanks Tobi, so the transactions aren’t always shown on trust wallet?

when i click on the ‘view on block explorer’ it doesn’t show me the transaction was confirmed.

@Noel8 They aren’t always shown, also if your transaction is not confirmed yet on the blockchain, all you can do is wait for it to be confirmed.

1 Like

Hello i sent bitcoin to someone and he hasn’t received it yet and it’s 3 days now i really need help

Hello @0012
To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)
  3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

Heads up! Please be informed that we will never ask for your seed phrase or money; talk to you via email, WhatsApp, Telegram, or other platforms. Be vigilant against scammers and impersonators, and report them to us immediately.

1 Like

My dogecoin took around 15 minutes to send and I assume it is part of the same network as BTC, so BTC transactions shouldn’t take long as well currently, network could get congested in certain times however.

Please come and assist me too, I’m having the same problem. Someone sent me btc, it shows the transaction is And confirmation is completed but it’s not showing on the balance… Help please…

Hello @Roberts0066 where does your transaction appear? do you have a screenshot? what is your bitcoin address?

Yes I have screenshot
This is my Bitcoin wallet

bc1qmehzkl94jfj952uhf0q5ztueyzsphc448vndrl

I’m getting an error message when I was uploading that I can’t embed media items. Please what’s the solution (An error occurred: Sorry, you can’t embed media items in a post.)

My Bitcoin addresses is

bc1qmehzkl94jfj952uhf0q5ztueyzsphc448vndrl

Hello 11 hours ago I send my bitcoins to someone but this person still not received anything.I checked the adress and it’s actually the correct one please help me I feel so stressed!
Here is the transfer id:
b32c3fa76595ceb7d48970f7f498ac8fd74e53fd51aa846db4b8873b920df7d1

Here is my acount id:bc1qnzrj6dn3erzemcnyqvn7sza3yaht45dlka3cp8

Ps: it tells me the same thing about an “error has occured” I apparently can’t send screenshots.

Hello @Tomy2
Your BTC was sent and already received at this address bc1q2zmk6ytzzykal7m98rvmr4xyka7v52cu0hv3g0