Bitcoin sent to trust wallet weeks ago and not received

Where is my transfer? Coinbase shows it completed. The receiving address is correct and yet I do not have my Bitcoin deposited. What do you need from me to track it down?

30 Likes

Hello @QZenEm
To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)
  3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

Heads up! Please be informed that we will never ask for your seed phrase or money; talk to you via email, WhatsApp, Telegram, or other platforms. Be vigilant against scammers and impersonators, and report them to us immediately.

7 Likes

I sent $150 to another address for more than a month now …. It wrote completed and yet the coin didn’t arrive. At the address … I crossed check the address and it was correct and still date my coin hasn’t been returned and still not delivered yet…… I need my coin back

6 Likes

2754911a03b8cb7d00aa62c06e725ef941e4e83d55b9388230fb760d65deabcc

That’s the transaction address

6 Likes

Hello @Skillfull Your wallet is empty see :

Please be informed that we will never ask for your seed phrase or money; talk to you via email, WhatsApp, Telegram, or other platforms. Be vigilant against scammers and impersonators, and report them to us immediately.

5 Likes

Please i am yet to receive my coin on my trust wallet for about 7 hours ??

bc1qj3fn8fvn5fln2hkc749adg7uua9ec32mqzwpvq

4 Likes

Hello @Elijah120 Pending confirmation , One of the primary factors that can cause transaction delays is network congestion . When the network is experiencing high transaction volumes.

It can take up to 12 hours until everything is confirmed and in your wallet .

Your Transaction is not confimed by the blockchain yet , give it some time .

Please be informed that we will never ask for your seed phrase or money; talk to you via email, WhatsApp, Telegram, or other platforms. Be vigilant against scammers and impersonators, and report them to us immediately.

4 Likes

Hi I have a BTC transaction that was completed and I cant see the BTC in my wallet. What is the best path to fic this?

2 Likes

Hello @Dafuquuu
Please provide the transaction hash and your receiving address.

2 Likes

I can send the (crypto)token from my trust wallet but i can’t recieve.

I have sent 4.5TRX and 19Trx Token june 5 to my trust wallet. the addresses are correct but not recieved. Where have they gone? I sent and received TRX before june5, but since june 5 i have not received it in my account.Please help!!!what should i do?

3 Likes

Yes it’s empty now cause I sent out the coin from my trust wallet to another address …. It wrote complete on my end but never arrived at the other wallet I sent it to …

2 Likes

You can go to https://blockchair.com/ and check the the address , not your address but the address that received the bitcoins .

since your transaction is old , i don’t know , i can’t help you to get your fund back etc etc etc it’s the blockchain there is no return.

2 Likes

Hash

5806d35778b6dc91d33f2f63c77ba8aed4719f1a9d37a4a282163b616a832e8c

Address

bc1q8dejhhfp8cqe995gr7apkwf2rs93lfh83gu4wz

Thanks

1 Like

Hello @Dafuquuu,
Your BTC was received already.
If your balance is still not updated, please follow the troubleshoot guide below:

1 Like

Btc was sent to my wallet I can’t received it yet I give the company I sent Btc to my trust wallet twice today but not received

4 Likes

Hello @Torlest77
To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)
  3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

Heads up! Please be informed that we will never ask for your seed phrase or money; talk to you via email, WhatsApp, Telegram, or other platforms. Be vigilant against scammers and impersonators, and report them to us immediately.

2 Likes

Why I can’t received my bitcoins

This my wallet
bc1q5p68qm0k8egue0y2qmlhfr6tzjsgtyjuydye4a

3 Likes

@Torlest77 Can you send here the transaction hash for the missing token

2 Likes

The first transaction was $50 Btc and the second transaction is $25btc i can’t g we it yet

1 Like

@Torlest77 I only see 3 transfers on that address, 1 incoming and 2 outgoing and none match the amount you stated above.

1 Like