Bitcoin sent to trust wallet weeks ago and not received

@Tomy2 Please tell your friend to check on the explorer so he can see where his BTC is.
Depending on the wallet he uses, he can reimport his wallet.

I told him but thereā€™s nothing for now,have I been hacked? I donā€™t understand everything is ok but he didnā€™t received any bitcoins as I said thereā€™s one privacy issues on blockchair.
I checked by explorer and it turns out that he apparently did receive it but on his account he sees nothing

@Tomy2 The privacy issue is not related to your wallet but your transaction. Itā€™s best to ignore that.

Then what it is all about ?what do you think happened?
Are my bitcoins stolen?

If it was in fact stolen then there wouldnā€™t be marked as confirm in the blockchain right?

@Tomy2 Your Bitcoins are not stolen. You checked the explorer already to see if it went from your wallet and you confirmed it did.
Check the receiving address (your friends wallet) on the blockchain explorer also.
Youā€™ll find they already received the BTC.

On the four explorer i checked one says that his wallet is empty the others show that my bitcoins are there as I told you,thatā€™s strange

@Tomy2 It is most likely a pending transaction then, all you can do is patiently wait.

hello , i received bitcoin from external addresss, it shows completed in my transaction history, but my balance is not updated and no btc in my wallet. please fix

Hello still nothing on his wallet and he contacted the agence they said that they donā€™t know what happened!

Hello @belive33
Please provide your receiving address alongside the transaction ID of the missing token.

1 Like

Hello please my friend sent btc to my Trust wallet address from her PayPal but it hasnā€™t reflected on my trust wallet account for almost 20 hours now. It has been sent and completed from her end.

I have screenshots?
Please someone should help cause itā€™s very urgent please :pleading_face:

3 Likes

Hello @PaulArinze
Please provide your receiving address and the transaction ID
Alternatively, you can follow the troubleshoot guide below:

1 Like

My receiving address: bc1q6mcshdk8nsc89fyz6phlpww97rf9n0xvawxmvj

Transaction ID: 121212386640795380

Transaction hash: 80357461320811a2b684c0ab4b62bb5474a1751cf2c4615e1440251b43a123a8

@PaulArinze Your token has been received to your wallet.
You can also check on the blockchain explorer.

@Tobi
Hi, my boyfriend has the same problem. We transferred to his trust wallet on August 18, but he did receive the btc in his wallet.

Relative to this, may we ask for assistance? Below are the details for your reference.

1. Version 2.7
  2. Wallet address: bc1qcu32t23ufl2pkaj7c6wvvkl82xkvxj47lq47jd
  3. Details on the issue: we transferred btc to his trust wallet on Aug. 18, 2023, he received notification of the transfer btc, however it did not arrive to his trust wallet up until now.

I tried to attach files here, but it cant attach.

Hoping for your response on this matter.

Hello @JP7454108
That version seems to be an old version.
Please suggest to download the recent app update,

Thank you for your prompt response. Once he update with the new version, will he receive the btc? Zillion thanks

@JP7454108 It shows he already received the BTC on the blockchain explorer so yes the BTC is in his wallet.

Hello do you remember me? My friend still didnā€™t receive the bitcoins I sent him itā€™s been a day now! Please help me!