Bitcoin transaction problem

Is anyone else experiencing difficulty when it comes to making transactions with bitcoin? I am not able to send my bitcoin to another wallet, i have $7 worth of bitcoin. There’s a bytefee message that i receive when i want to send my bitcoin. What can i do to resolve this problem?

15 Likes

@Chrono32 The amount you’re trying to send out seems too low.

7 Likes

So $7 is too low an amount to send out. What is the minimum amount i should have to make a transaction?

8 Likes

@Chrono32 It’s not actually the amount but the gas fee required is too low
Please read this:

6 Likes

Чтобы сделать транзакцию, нужно оплатить комиссию за неё! На данный момент средняя плата за транзакцию 10$!! Т.е. у вас даже на комиссию не хватает денег, о каком переводе может идти речь!??))))

4 Likes

Okay, I see, that my balance is too low to make a transaction, i guess i should get more bitcoin in my wallet

5 Likes

I have 11 dollars in my wallet I want to send 9 dollars from my wallet it keeps showing me an unknown error occurred for the past 3 to 4 days

5 Likes

Am having a bigger issue than this cox I sent money to my wallet 2-3 times and I can get it and it was confirmed by Blockchain

2 Likes

@Caneloace Can you explain what you mean?

3 Likes

Upto $400+ was sent to my this wallet bc1qfvjs0plkdcm7uwaeetfn85628eayr235hxmyw5 since on the 10th and 12th of this month I haven’t received it till now

6 Likes

@Caneloace Can you provide the exact transaction hash ?
Also ensure you do not spam the forums.

2 Likes

77745f83c0a1466aefc1921aeb5adab1d43d98d84a8480ba6d03320e09b4b60a
Here is one of the harsh

2 Likes

@Caneloace You received the BTC already

3 Likes

It was only confirmed but did not add up I got the second harsh to you can check it out i never spam or fake it

3 Likes

57e9c993aff91f704373c4e754d6be77084e543e49743f93e10b254b0782bcff
Here is the second harsh

3 Likes

I don’t because it never add up and there is one of $365 which I can’t find the harsh
I had $3,722 before those money was sent so if i received the crypto it will definitely add up to $4000+ I just withdraw $500 from it yesterday and I still have my actual balance of $3,222 so I never received the crypto

3 Likes

@Caneloace Like I said, your tokens are complete, you can always check on the explorer, all your transactions are right there.

4 Likes

If there is a way you can check my transaction history you you will see what I complain about

2 Likes

I did check it I see it confirmed but it never appeared in my wallet or show in my history if you need a screenshot I can send that
Take a look at the history date and token amount is it the same as the one that was sent in the last transaction that came in is $21 while I send $360 and 165

2 Likes

@Caneloace Transactions not shown in your history on the app is just a visual glitch, that is why it is recommended to check the blockchain explorer as that is always correct.

2 Likes