BNB after 7 days unstacking

Hi,
Sory i have to make a new post because my old one already closed

Yes i know that after unstaking i have to wait 7 days, but this is already 7 days after unstacking and my bnb status still pending…the validator is ok, no problem with the validator

3 Likes

Hi @MARTENSE0611,

To better assist, please provide us the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. BNB wallet address (select BNB, press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  3. Transaction hash or link
  4. Screenshots of the wallet
1 Like

Upon checking, you already sent your BNB to a different wallet.
Address: bnb1gkv9yr4qlcsgmm6pug37srzxmh00vw3ewyd9xc | BNB Beacon Chain

Looks like the app was delayed, please backup your recovery phrase (guide: How to Backup a Multi-Coin Wallet) then uninstall the app. Install it again then import your wallet using the recovery phrase.

Hi
Thank you for your support, i already install and uninsgall but the status still pendinh

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: BNB unstaking error: Not Available. your current lock time is 7 Days

By the way, i never got and send the bnb, i can not send bnb that have pending status

1 Like

After i uninstall and install the stacking and unstaking status is gone

Is it completely gone on your end? Please send a full screenshot (not cropped).

Its gone

Ah, no. It’s still there.

Anyways, the devs are already notified. I’ll let you know if I hear feedback from them.

Thank you for your help

By the way, i did the unstacking after several minutes of stacking, and after that the status pending and i wait for 7 days after that…maybe stacking and unstacking in near time cause this problem…

Hi ,
I just recieved my bnb, thank you so much for your help, Trustwallet is the best

Warm regards
Marten

@MARTENSE0611
My BNB coin was unskated and is stuck in Pending status since 2 days. Please help to resolve the issue. Attached the screenshots for the issue. Appreciate your help.

Transaction Id: 2F32F98AFB6625D708652872B86F6A780A4F1206D9F044121A63175046904226

Thank you,

Kris

please help me too, i start stacking 1 week ago (6-Mar 2021). after 7 days i unstack it (13-Mar 2021) but already 2 days my BNB status still pending

i tried reinstall trust wallet but my unstacking history is gone

what should i do?

7 days is from the days you unstacked the bnb …

okay thankyou sir for the information

Hey everyone.
My validator is called ararat . and i stacked my bnb for more than 7 days and i unstackd them but it is stuck at pending and i dont know what to do.
Can anyone help ?

bnb1yzr8e6qlu08y77ehrnjxyxnar4adwa4xrp2wh7
This is my address

I can’t unstake my bnb after 9 day som body help me
Delegation was ( alps)

5 Likes

Me too.
I have sent email for support two day ago.
I still waiting…:expressionless::expressionless::expressionless:

1 Like