BNB after 7 days unstacking

The update does not resolve anything at all. I still have the same problem with Enrico Fermi.

They fixed it for Alps!!! Alps now shows up in the list! Thank you

what should I do with Pending Delegations (Ararat)? I can’t withdraw it yet after 14 days. Please help

It looks like they have issued a brand new update this evening that fixes the “redelegate” option. I was able to redelegate to a new validator. Thanks for that

1 Like

The wallet was updated. Version 1.27.15. Unstake of inactive validators works. Upgrade and try it out friends. One question, after unstake, how long will the funds be “pending”?"

Please how did you resolve yours. Kindly share with us. If possible please drop your number so we can talk

I have same problem… how is responsible?

Yo también el mismo problema staking el dia 7 y desde el 14 pendiente una parte que intente recuperar. El resto no puedo. Que esta pasando algo malo y no se aportan soluciones. Yo lo puse en staking 7 dias van 14 y nada. Muy mal

1 Like

This no is a solution, is pending. No undelegate. I want muy BNB no eternal staking

Hello, do you have an android? I still dont have that version available. Patiently waiting :sweat_smile:

Hey guys go down on the page click on suport and choice unstake problems. Id transacción, walet etc. I recive my pending unstake only one part now i wait the other part.

For Android users, please update to version 1.27.15 or higher then redelegate so you can unstake. Here’s a guide: How to Redelegate your Staked BNB with Trust Wallet

For iOS users, please update to 5.18 or higher, then redelegate as well to unstake.

2 Likes

Hi buddy, I did as you told, Installed the higher version, but I still could not redelegate, it says “not available” please help me, it has been more than 2 weeks alrdy…

Trust wallet was just a big disappointment and a waste of time and money :money_with_wings:

2 Likes

More than 7days + next day at UTC 0:00, having the most recent version on Android, BNB still oending from unstaking. Support help to solve this issue.

@iamdeadlyz hello any update on your pending bnb? have you received it already? mine still on pending

I have pending problem too after unstacking bnb.
What should i do?
Thank you.

1 Like

updating my staking and unstaking status I got mine after 7 days after unstaking… i have unstake it using binance chain 7 days ago, it store on pending for 7 days and now i finally got it!

1 Like

Hi everyone,

Please be informed that it will take 7 days for the BNB to be fully unstaked. Unstaking period starts on the next day UTC 00:00. So if it’s past 7 days for your transaction already, it might take a couple of extra hours for it to be fully unlocked. Also, once you unstake, you will not receive rewards.

Learn more:

1 Like