BNB and SMARTCHAIN DISAPPEARED

I tried to transfer BNB to SmartChain, upon clicking the back button on the swap page to adjust the amount to allow for the transaction fee the BNB balance went down to 0 even though I didn’t complete the swap. The transaction history had also disappeared for the deposit of BNB from coinspot to my trust wallet as if it never existed. It has now been 24 hours with no response from Trust and my SmartChain balance hasn’t received the BNB. BSC scan has no record of the transaction either. Any suggestions?

4 Likes

I have two BNB transactions missing as well. I attempted to get smart chain through a swap with BNB. They deducted my BNB but I didn’t receive my smart chain. There is no customer service neither from none of the parties.

1 Like

Have you checked on BSCscan to see if the transactions were processed? And did the transactions show up in your history on BNB in Trust?

I checked the BCS scan and it said something like the transaction was going to take 5,740 days to process (wtf). I entered the block that was provided on the Binance Chain transaction information. The transaction history hasn’t shown up on the BNB. It’s almost like it never happened but they deducted my BNB

This had happened to a lot of crypto traders about 3 weeks ago.

Have you got back your BNB? Its been about 34 hours for me already.

Nothing at all unfortunately, it’s been just over 24 hours for me. The fact that it’s disappeared from my transaction history as if it never even deposited into trust wallet I can’t see myself getting it back, I’ll try and attach a screenshot of the page I got to when it disappeared.

1 Like

It won’t let me attach the image but it was the screen where you select how much BNB you’re swapping for SmartChain, then I clicked the back button in the top left hand corner to change to a different amount and it was all gone. I didn’t even get to the point of confirming the swap.

I believe when it happened three weeks ago BSC ended up posting about an outage they had for a period of 5 hours but I haven’t seen anything from them this time. There seems to be a lot of people losing crypto of all sorts on trust.

1 Like

I sent/received 0.1 BNB from CoinSpot to trust wallet which was successful. I then attempted to switch the BNB to SMARTCHAIN however when I pressed the back button to adjust the amount to allow for the transaction fee it was saying my balance was 0 BNB and my transaction history for the receipt of the received 0.1 BNB had also disappeared as if it never existed. It has now been hours and nothing has returned to my BNB or SMARTCHAIN wallets and the money is still gone from CoinSpot. Has anyone had this same issue?

Hi @HTJONES,

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. BNB and Smart Chain wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)
  3. Transaction hash or link
  4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)
1 Like

I got my BNB!! The other person that commented on this thread solved it for me

1 Like

There are some delays with the cross-chain swap now. Just like last time: Swap from BNB to BNB smartchain, but value is missing - #203 by iamdeadlyz

Glad to know everything is fine now, cheers!