BNB automatically transferred out

Yesterday I had transferred some BNB from binance to trust wallet but later after 20 - 30 minutes my BNB transferred to another address automatically . I didn’t transfer . I don’t know how it had happen .
It was BEP2 .And I forgot to include memo .
Can I refund back my funds ?
Please sir help me

Hello @himangshu200 To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1 Like

Please Sir Help me Please help me,
I have problem on my USDT, I have send my USDT , Binance Wallet to Trust Wallet, and received successfully on my trust wallet, But after 5 minit my USDT transfer automatically without any permission, Please refund my money, Because I can’t transfer my USDT, I have add 5 USDT my trust wallet and I got a another small transaction received, Then transfer my USDT automatically without any permission, and transfer is two transactions made. Please solve this issues and refund my USDT my wallet.

There is the transaction out address:- 0x55d398326f99059fF775485246999027B3197955

and
0x1A5E8871F2b4BB53a37838b0FBb6b3a2cEF54f29

This is addresse to automatically out usdt on my trust wallet.

please help me and I can provide all the details please help, and get back to my USDT on my trust wallet.

@Bastam12 If you notice an unauthorized transaction on your wallet, then it is most likely compromised and you need to stop using the wallet immediately.
We have no way to identify the person who has access to a specific wallet or address.
Anyone can create a wallet without the need for any user verification.

Trust Wallet does not hold the funds. Everything is on the blockchain.
What this means is that a wallet can be accessed using a different app.

The Trust Wallet team cannot reverse, cancel, or refund confirmed transactions in the blockchain since the app is a non-custodial wallet. All transactions done in the blockchain are permanent.

It is recommended to create a new wallet and abandon the compromised one. Please make sure you downloaded and installed the legitimate Trust Wallet app on official sites, you can check here: https://trustwallet.com/

Learn more: