BNB Disappeared after Swap

I just tried swapping BNB for Smart Chain and my coins disappeared. No BNB and no Smart Chain. But Fee paid of course. Can you please support and refund my fee?
Thank you very much.

62 Likes

I have this same problem
I swapped my bnb to the smart chain and it has not come through

11 Likes

Happened to me too. After about 20 minutes, i received my BNB back, but it was not swapped to Smart Chain and i had to pay the fee nontheless. Absolute rip-off and i am frustrated.

10 Likes

Well maybe someone from support should answer these topics, because I am seeing more and more of these stories.

8 Likes

I too just attempted to convert my BNB to smart chain and it took the fee, 20 minutes later I received my original BNB and it still charged me. Absolutely disgusting service. Will be looking elsewhere if this is not resolved.

7 Likes

Same issue here, I swapped from BNB to smart chain and the fees were deducted after 40 min I got my BNB coin back but not the fees.

Can someone assist us pls and explain the situation

1 Like

Same happened with me just now for the first time. I guess I’ll have to wait.

1 Like

Same, converted bnb to SmartChain around 10 mins ago and nothing happend

1 Like

Question is, should we try again after funds are returned? Or should we keep spending the fee?

1 Like

I’d like my frickin fee back to be honest. This is ridiculous and unfair.

4 Likes

Same… or complete the transaction, and pancake isn’t recognizing any balance

4 Likes

I am also the same I have tried multiple times to swap BNB to smart chain and keeps charging me the transaction fee.

4 Likes

I am also the same I have tried multiple times to swap BNB to smart chain and get charged the transaction fee but I just get given my BNB back.

2 Likes

Don’t do again, I don’t understand there process anymore. How can they develop app and can’t be in full control of it. No customer support. This is unfair

7 Likes

I think we will just spend the fee for nothing, there is an issue with the server, I hope someone from the support team explain the situation

4 Likes

To anyone looking to convert their BNB, I would highly recommend not doing it. The app is either broken, or these guys are absolute crooks robbing people blind.

5 Likes

Same issue here… at lest it will be great to receive the coins back
… Maybe someone will fix this today … or at least i hope

2 Likes

You will receive your coin back but the issue the transaction fees will be deducted from you which is unfair

5 Likes

How are we supposed to know when this will be fixed though, is there no customer service at all?

5 Likes

Sameeeeeee… Hopefully it comes back in full or did the swap to Smart Chain. I guess we just play the waiting game…?

2 Likes