BNB Disappeared after Swap

I have this same issue too I just did a transaction for BNB swap to smart chain and my money disappeared with no BNB , no smart chain and no transaction records

3 Likes

Annoying thing is the swaps are being done to be able to make tradesā€¦ possibly some HUGE missed opportunities here.

3 Likes

i changed bnb to smartchain and didnt get back my bnb 30 mins waiting and still 0 on balanceā€¦ unbeliveble

3 Likes

I have the sameā€¦ on Bitmart i can see their transaction ID but no TX transaction is generated. Itā€™s very strange. Itā€™s not even processed by my funds have left Bitmart.

2 Likes

Maybe the issue is related to this tweet:
Binance chain community
Binance Bridge service will be suspended from 2021-04-20 0:00 AM (UTC). The suspension period will last approximately 5 hours.

1 Like

Well it is now almost 12:00 PM UTC and I already did a swap earlier today

As the new safemoon retreats, also potentially ruins the royalties, job well done huh?

1 Like

Iā€™m having exactly the same issue. It needs to be sorted ASAP. Losing out on exchanges here!

2 Likes

Same problem here, I done it 2 times and it get my BNB back without the fees I want go have my money back!

1 Like

Your money will come back but it will make you pay the fees! we want the fees money back fr

1 Like

Me too. I swap my bnb to smartchain and nothing happens. My bnb gone and my smartchain didnā€™t changed.

1 Like

how long did it take for your money to come back?.. getting charged the fees is so annoying

1 Like

I have the same problem swap bnb to smart chain using Dex in the trust wallet also pay my fee but bnb deduted and not showing bnb and smart chain also ā€¦ anyone help me

2 Likes

Same here, so annoying! Hope we get the fees back though. Would be nice if people from trust would replyā€¦

1 Like

Happened to me twice now. SUPPORT! At least some feedback and status please.

1 Like

Same just happened when exchanged bnb for bnb smart amount is missing, not come back to walletā€¦

1 Like

I have found that it comes back as BNB but can take over an hour sometimes

1 Like

Same issue just now!!! Iā€™m :rage:. Can we use another wallet to swap? Iā€™m not happy

3 Likes

Same issue, I swapped BNB to BNB smart chain and the money disappeared. Please assist.

3 Likes

same issue here. I swapped BNB to BNB smart chain and the money disappeared .Still waiting for it to comeback to wallet

3 Likes