BNB Disappeared after Swap

Same issue here. Lost 2 fees so far. Not sure whether to keep trying and losing fees or wait it out…

I need urgent help, I had funds from BSC and SFUND in my trust wallet, and they are gone, I had approx $ 170 between the 2, I tried to change from one to the other for an amount less than $ 12 and suddenly my balance was 0 , what happened???

1 Like

Same issue here, I tried two times and I lost the fees, after few minutes it returns the bnb but keeps the fees, please do a refund and solve the issue

This app is seriously becoming a joke. I attempted the swap twice from bnb to bsc and it took the fees and nobody has done anything about it. Now I use pancake swap to buy zil with bsc and its sitting in my pancake swap and not showing in my trust wallet. Being from Canada I’ve lost alot of money using trust wallet

1 Like

I’m having same issue, what happened is I tried to exchange it from BNB to Binance it took the fee and came back as BNB I tried 2 more times and it did the same thing,

I tried to send my BNB back to my normal app I use and I sent it and it disappeared, it’s been atleast 24hrs now can’t seem to find help on this anywhere

2 Likes

Also happened to my wallet, 3 tries, lost fees each time. Takes about 20 minutes to get BNB back

1 Like

I’m having the same problem! Lot of my money has been lost this way!!! Please recover my money trust wallet and fix your system

Same problem, Any solution?, is very frustrating i lost some opportunities

1 Like

i have the same issue , and aftger 15 min or so my BNB where back in my wallet minus the fees.

i found a MOD commented this in another thread with the same issue:

https:// community.trustwallet .com/t/swap-from-bnb-to-bnb-smartchain-but-value-is-missing/136178/203?u=ogrizzly

remove space before and after community.trustwallet

they dont allow me to send links in here!?!?!

Same here, Ive stopped trying. Lost 2x fees on bnb and missed out on profit. Annoying and very frustrating that no one is telling us what’s happening or when it’ll be fixed.

Having this same issue. Tried to swap BNB for smart chain. BNB disappeared, fee paid, no smart chain. I’m not going to bother with doing the workaround. I should be able to use trustwallet the way it is intended. Obviously, based on all of the discussions above, this is not the case. Will be deleting once funds are restored.

Hi, I tried to swap BNB to Smart Chain and balance is 0 now. Anyone knows how to recover lost BNBs?

1 Like

Same issue here - After swap, no BNB and no Smart chain in wallet -
Would request support respond to these numerous reports and resolve

Thank you very much

Does anyone know what is going on ? I tried to swap to smart chain and then lost all of my tokens… Then I received back on BNB but was still hit with the fee… Last but not least none of my tokens show up in pancake swap??? Anyone else seeing this?

Hello, I swap my bnb to smart chain and the transaction was been deducted but my smart chain was not added at all. I double process it but only one reflected. Kindly refund my smart chain that was not reflection. Thank you @trustwallet

Likewise … Where is this smart bnb? I’ve been waiting for half an hour too

I have the same issue. And I cannot trace transaction record. I HOPE MY BNB WONT BE LOST. this is really frustrating

Same thing i transferred from bnb to smart chain and lost all funds and didn’t receive smart chain.

I 2nd this I tried 3 times now and fees taken every time I would like a refund. Its a joke I been trybto exchange them for the last 4hrs

I just tried swapping BNB for Smart Chain and my coins disappeared. No BNB and no Smart Chain. But Fee paid of course. Can you please support and refund my fee?
Thank you very much.

I have this same issue