BNB Disappeared after Swap

Same problem still happening here. This is ridiculous… where is the support to help everyone dealing with this issue

Has this issue been fixed?? I am having the same problem and want my money back!

I did it twice…for 2 times was returned but the feed charged…
Nice business Trust!

where can i complain about missing my bnb problem? I have diapointed
When this trouble can solved

I have the same problem, it comes back to your BNB balance after sometime, so I tried it again and same thing happened but they took the fees of course.

I did try this earlier today also did not worked and they took fee for it.

Same issue. Swapped it to smart chain 3 times. Was charged the fee 3 times and it didn’t swap??

Don’t. Clearly a scammer…

2 Likes

My bnb didn’t transfer to my crypto dot com app from trust wallet… Please help

1 Like

Thank you so much for posting this, it worked after hours of waiting previously and fees being taken, this went straight through, saviour!

i swapped some nfts for some bnb it arived in my bnb smart chain then it disspeard im missing $450 and prior to that i swapped nfts for bnb $200 worth i didnt recieve my money

same here but i havent recieved my money my bnb has completely vanished $700 worth this help team is useless

1 Like

Same issue as everyone here. 2 times it came back to BNB without the network fees

I hope this problem is resolved I swapped, from bnb to bsc with this wallet, until now the bnb that i swapped there was no sign of entry, in my bsc or bnb.

same here, i just swap bnb to bsc twice yet the fees are not coming back twice too, please fix this and refund our fees before your app will get bad reputation

How do I make a post? I messed up sending address and can’t find any help! I sent usdt from binance to my bnb wallet on trust any way of getting it back???

i swap my both coin elongate and safemars into bnb both disappear cant see both of them and it not been swap can someone help me out

The same happened to me mate. cant see my coins and bnb. who can help us

Saludos, me pasó lo mismo cambie bnb a Smart chain y aún no me llegan, y en la bnbscam aparece la transacción como completada.

i too
my bnb just gone and my bsc nothing
please give me back my bnb coin