BNB Disappeared after Swap

Me too just now, very frustrating. First time using Trust Wallet, is this usual?

5 Likes

Same happened hereā€¦ now for the second time it took the fees and my bnbā€™s are transferred back without a swap. Great way to make money

2 Likes

Having the same problem as everyone elseā€¦ trying to transfer, worrying for an hour then to just have it bounce back minus the transfer fee. Seems to come back eventually but is forcing me now to just try again with more transfer fees and more waiting.

1 Like

me 2. Waiting Patiently

This better be paid back in full. They cannot withhold the transfer fee is it did not transfer

3 Likes

Give my fee backā€¦ what is this? Ä°ll change your name to untrust wallet

4 Likes

Have you received your coins? Any updates? Please post any new changes. I am also in the same fix

1 Like

same problem with swapping here ā€¦ surly someone from trust should address this???

2 Likes

Hello,

Same problem here, I am still waiting for my fund to come back or being changed into smart chain

2 Likes

i received them back, but without the fee. And Trust Wallet is not answering this thread.

I have the same problem tried to convert over an hour ago, BNB taken and vanished

1 Like

First and Last. I wonā€™t use them again, itā€™s trash. Been waiting a day for my BTC to show up after itā€™s been confirmed SMDH.

1 Like

when it was stuck could you see it as ā€œpendingā€? or just nothing? its very weird how this is happening to many many people

1 Like

Me too I transferred all bnb to smart chain using dex in trust app, it doesnā€™t show both coins now

3 Likes

Not feeling very ā€˜Trustyā€™ right now, this sucksā€¦ It is not like anything in Crypto land is time sensitive or anything?

1 Like

Happened to me too! Very unhappy with my experience. Hope to get a full refund soon

No pending. Transfer/swap goes through then nothing appears in the wrapped BnB Smart Chain Wallet.

1 Like

I got mine back again. But no fees, help centre my aā€¦ can you reply pleaseā€¦

2 Likes

For me it didnā€™t get stuck, all looked correct. I got a successful transaction message but no funds.

1 Like

Bought $250 (thankfully no more) through this wallet yesterday and moonpay. Took 24 hours for it to be confirmed. No transactions on blockchain at all. Customer service is useless and MoonPay said itā€™s in Trustā€™s hands. I confirmed my receiving address I put in. Has anyone had to wait this long for it to show up?

2 Likes

Again same issue! BNB to Smart Chain and nothing happenedā€¦ I hope this gets resolved soon!

3 Likes