Dear trust wallet team,
I sent my BNB wallet on Bitmart to my trust wallet and nothing has arrived? It seems held up. 6 hours ago.
My BNB balance still = 0. Nothing has arrived and the transaction is still pending.
Do you guys have to confirm anything your end…is your system down. I googled the net, these forums and other users experiencing same issue with delays. No-one from the support team is replying.
It still displays “processing”
Please can you assist and clarify what is going on please?
Hello sir, I got same issue.
I had withdrawn my PYE token from bitmart to trust wallet since today 10am and successfully withdraw from bitmart platform.
But in my Trust Wallet still 0 amount.
@Dama To better assist, please send the following information:
- Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
- Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)
- Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)
- Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)
- Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)
The txid is 0x35ae7b794c6ac7b0aaa9cba5f755ce5df77a9fd5c4185c501a51cde84df945b8
Please help to process my pending token
@Dama, Please try to add it as custom token. Here are the steps that you can do to manually add the token: How to Add a Custom Token
Thank you for your advice, The PYE token is available, why need add as custom token?
@Dama sometimes different tokens can have same name but different contracts, adding as custom token will display exact token you have.
Use this contract: 0x853FCf1e9CAd2FAE2150621D583c98dc5f8748f3
Are you official staff from this trust wallet platform?
The official will not ask to send to other contract
@Dama that was an impersonator. I already banned him. Follow instructions I sent above your tokens will be displayed.