BNB not arrived from Bitmart for Withdrawal

Dear trust wallet team,

I sent my BNB wallet on Bitmart to my trust wallet and nothing has arrived? It seems held up. 6 hours ago.

My BNB balance still = 0. Nothing has arrived and the transaction is still pending.

Do you guys have to confirm anything your end…is your system down. I googled the net, these forums and other users experiencing same issue with delays. No-one from the support team is replying.

It still displays “processing”
Please can you assist and clarify what is going on please?

Thanks

2 Likes

Hello sir, I got same issue.
I had withdrawn my PYE token from bitmart to trust wallet since today 10am and successfully withdraw from bitmart platform.
But in my Trust Wallet still 0 amount.

Please help

1 Like

@Dama To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)
  3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)
  4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)
  5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)
1 Like

1 Like

The txid is 0x35ae7b794c6ac7b0aaa9cba5f755ce5df77a9fd5c4185c501a51cde84df945b8

1 Like

Please help to process my pending token

1 Like

@Dama, Please try to add it as custom token. Here are the steps that you can do to manually add the token: How to Add a Custom Token

Hi alan,

Thank you for your advice, The PYE token is available, why need add as custom token?

@Dama sometimes different tokens can have same name but different contracts, adding as custom token will display exact token you have.

Use this contract: 0x853FCf1e9CAd2FAE2150621D583c98dc5f8748f3

Are you official staff from this trust wallet platform?
The official will not ask to send to other contract

@Dama that was an impersonator. I already banned him. Follow instructions I sent above your tokens will be displayed.