BNB Staking Validator Decommissioned

@zachzwei - but does this updated version allow people to unstake even though the 7 days has not lapsed - or does it not need to??.. ie redelegating will solve the issue?? Redelegating isn’t the issue here - allowing us to unlock our funds back IS the issue here

Hi, I’m also facing the same issue. My validator is pending decommission. I can’t unstake. Could you assist please?

The token that is unstaking will be available after the 7 day period.
The token that is on the inactive validator will remain staked there.
Please wait for the update that will address this issue.

2 Likes

If you already unstaked then you need to wait for 7 days, there is nothing we can do with that.
This new version will show inactive validators which will let you unstake or redelegate.

1 Like

I have compiled these question and answers about BNB Staking. Please read and understand.

1. I staked my BNB and the validator is Inactive. What can I do?

• Wait for the new version that allows you to see the inactive validator, then you can either unstake or redelegate. It is now available on iOS. For Android, the update is still being tested. We appreciate your patience on the matter.

2. I unstaked my BNB, can I still redelegate?

• You can only redelegate this token after the unstake period is over. Which is after 7 days.

3. I unstaked my BNB, it is not allowing me to transfer them?

• Unstaking will take 7 days. You can transfer the tokens after 7 days.

4. I have been staking for 7+ days, I then unstaked my BNB but it is not transferrable?

• Staking will lock your tokens. To unlock the tokens you need to manually start the unstaking process. You can transfer the tokens after 7 days.

5. Does the wallet take my BNB during staking?

• *No, the wallet does not take anything, funds are SAFU.

Important:
You need to be aware of the Risks of Staking before you lock your tokens.*

9 Likes

Thanks a lot for information. Right on time. Have a good one!

@zachzwei That info will help a lot of people calm their fears… Thankyou for that :+1::+1:

1 Like

Same here.
My 1.1BNB already finished staking for 2 days (up to now) and I could not unstake.

Wow, I just joined now this community to seek help because I have exactly the same issue as is being described here. Reassuring to know I’m not alone but hoping something gets sorted out soon!

2 Likes

Just have to wait for the update so i can redelegate.

But can someone provide me some information why some validators go inactive?

Than i know where I have to stake next time. To make sure that i don’t have to redelegate every couple off days.

Thanks in advance

3 Likes

I saw one time it was written that validator is in jail!

i stake bnb in 5 march and today is 8th days pass from my stake
and i want to unstacke my bnb . when i use unstake I see this error

“Not Available. your current lock time is 7 Days”

my validator is Ararat

4 Likes

@zachzwei
I also got the same problem. Can you please check it.
bnb1c000ftkelwurz5kl3l3m6mql9wqgs4vqsevzr0

I redelegated my BNBs to Fuji. Do you recommend any validators? that “TW Staking” is a Trust Wallet official validator ??

Me too have this problem.do yo have a resolve?

same here my validator was ararat and i am stuck with 10 bnb !

2 Likes

Can u help me to unstake my bnb after 8 days in the ararat

2 Likes

Come on people - read some of the previous answers before posting.

The update to the trust wallet app will fix this issue!!

It is coming out this week - if that doesn’t fix it then come back but just wait and be patient.

Ok but i hope bnb goes up untill nex week

Nothing yet
It’s seems that next week may we can