BNB Staking Validator Decommissioned

Hi, why i cant unstake bnb over the 8 days in ararat

Can nobody read other posts in this thread!!!.. This is answered above!!.. READ PEOPLE READ… Blimey

My bnb unstake is stuck in pending what do I do?

1 Like

Hi, i stake 1 BNB, it’s been 7 days, i made the withdrawn but is pending.

bnb1sw92e2ldea8ntyk6erc7mtnhg5u0lxr4lt4puf

See this, please.

2 Likes

Please help, my 5 bnb has been stuck for 9 days.
I cannot withdraw or unstake!

bnb1v97ml0w60ng7drx7yq80szru92hx3l2af3vtlg

bnb1ql6jk8nj09rqd48sdq403z7nmxa8cy0jer5zc2

My validator was Alps. Not very nice to get pooped with first Time using TW’s staking system. Hope to get my funds back. Over 7 days has home, but coins are not Back.

3 Likes

It takes time for questions to be approved.
I asked my question Long before answers were given…
It’s ONLY now being posted.

If your not going to help, like what this community is for…
Get lost… (in nice words)

But the team HAS posted help… They have told us all exactly what they are going to do to fix the problem. Its not ideal that we have to wait, but when the updated app comes out it SHOULD fix it… Why don’t we all just wait till later this week some time for the new app and see what happens eh :man_shrugging:t2:… I really just wish people would read previous answers and just wait… Its not hard is it

1 Like

Lewis… The answer is earlier in in the thread… Why for the love of god does nobody read previous answers… Start at the beginning and work your way through the posts - you will come across one by zachzwei who has told you what is happening to fix it!!

An update for the app is coming this week… Just wait for that, it will hopefully fix it… Coming in here asking for an update when someone had clearly given you one is both selfish and pointless!!..

WAIT TILL THE APP IS UPDATED THIS WEEK AND TRY UNSTAKING Again!!!

How much clearer can I be!!! :flushed:

1 Like

I got this Email today From Trust wallet Team
Robert (Trust Wallet)

Mar 15, 2021, 1:47 MDT

Hi There,
Please be waited ,We will release new version on android in this week where you can redelegate your BNB’s from Decommissioned validators to active validators. Than you can unstake your BNB’s . IOS user can already do that . If you have IOS than please update your app . We are sorry for any inconvenience .

Trust Wallet Support Team

4 Likes

I have the same problem , its already 8 days , but apr message gives me that the lock time is 7 days , I can’t withdraw or unstake this

2 Likes

hello good day! same problem with ARARAT been staked morethan 10days but still cannot unstake

1 Like

Hello .
I wanted to send 2 bnb to a binance wallet. I entered a memo number incorrectly. Is there a way back?

1 Like

Please release my pending BNB. I unstacked the coin and it has been pending for a few days now.
I also did not receive my reward for staking even though my validator did not go offline.

bnb123pnykdjr6gzygx0ea6yguq794zx88h9pkd7su

1 Like

hi!
I’m staking bnb in bnb48club but no rewards.why is this??

1 Like

Yes there is an option to redelagate on IOS, but even if I wanted to do this its now saying I don’t have enough BNB for the transfer (I have almost 3)?

Also, I do not want to redelegate, I just want to unstake and this is still saying to wait 7 days…which has now expired. Is there a fix that will release the coins?

2 Likes

Wait… is Everyone STILL asking for help? :man_facepalming:t4:
Why don’t you be a little MORE rude to the community…
That might shut Everyone up :rofl:

Do you get paid to “Try” and put people down?

It’s only a community chat room, Whats your Beef with eveyone asking the same question?
Everyone clearly needs the same help…

If the answer is so CLEARLY written. Go post it to everyone individually!!

So much negativity but no solutions…
Your a Problem

1 Like

Will you release a beta for Android first? Or directly to main play store?

Thanks!

PS one more question. Will it be possible to partly redelegate your BNB amount with a certain delegator in the future android release? I don’t want to stake all my BNB with one delegator anymore.
Thanks

Checked this with the team, you can only redelegate the max amount.
To delegate to a different validator, you need to do it separately.

1 Like