BNB Staking Validator Decommissioned

Have latest version of TW. Everything is still the same

@Retailfork

This is not true at all

I have used binance chain to undelegate, in binance smart chain it says successful but in trust wallet it is pending until now.

Get a new device then…

I’m NOT going to come up here & Lie!

I was having the same issue for over 10 days!

I just updated my app 1 hour ago and now iys fine!

I USE BOTH AN IPHONE AND ANDROID.

Why don’t you try to resolve your issue instead of wasting energy trying to argue with me?!?!?!?!

1 Like

I don’t have the update on android just yet in my region I guess… But its great news to hear that the update does fix it.
@Retailfork - did you have the issue where you had a pending delegate??.. Did you just redelegate or unstake??.. Not gonna lie I want my funds back, not gonna bother staking it again

1 Like

I have the latest update,version 1.27.9 it is still all the same

I relegated and to enable me unstake and when Ini staked eventually it remained on pending state till date…what next please?

My bnb was stuck with ararat,
The update allowed me to redeligate, then immediately after you can withdraw.
7 days unlock time still applies

Try a different device

You can use the BSCSCAN to handle your bnb if you know what you are doing

I have same problem, now already 15 days I cannot withdraw funds, funds will lose?

Hi have you used the app on android or ios?

When ??? Nobody is working??

Do you have any idea, why android Google Play still showing 1.27.9 version?

@Retailfork

I don’t have access do other device and my app is up to date.
I have previously managed to re-delegate however the new delegator (Alan Turing) is now inactive and new error messages are appearing. When I click on unstake it says ‘something went wrong, try again’ and when I try to change validators again it comes up with a 400 error saying redelagation is already in progress, but nothing happens. I changed to Alan Turing 3 days ago and incurred no rewards. At this point I don’t want to redelagate, my only hope now is that the coins will be unstick after the 7 days expires. I just want my coins out of this loop.

1 Like

Different countries, Different time zones maybe, give ot some time. It will become available

I just reinstalled the app, imported seed phraze and received my pending BNB available on the wallet. Transfered it immediately to Binance. Will never ever use this scamy wallet ever again!!!

2 Likes

Both, my ios was fine since yesterday, my android is working now from 2 hours ago. The latest update

What version do you use on android? I installed 1.27.9 yesterday and I can’t recover my bnb delegates on ararat, do you think trying to install the app again can solve it? When I try to withdraw it says “not available currently looktime is 7 days”

1 Like