BNB Staking Validator Decommissioned

This will be some kinda update or we will have to do something ? I really don’t want to use binance extension because it has only 2 star

3 Likes

Seriously,are you sure you’re the same dev team that working with Binance? we are suffering from your mistake here kids Do some thing!

3 Likes

It doesn’t solve the problem in iOS. Funds just show as pending

Hi Zachzwei,

There was an android update 4 hours ago, but I don’t see any option to redelegate yet?

Thanks

2 Likes

It worked, thanks allot!!

Still not working ?? What the hell man what kinda bad support is this

Hello there. Do you have androind or ios?

I have the same issue. I updated my Android trust app and didn’t get any new options.

1 Like

Be patient. Updates for Androind is coming up soon! Just wait!

2 Likes

@zachzwei I have the same problem. I updated my application and can’t unlock my BNB. Help me please?

Hi, i have the same problem with IOs , i have the last version 5.18 on my Trust… I can’t UNLOCK my BNB ! Can you help me please? Thanks. This is the 9th day (so 2 days after the stake, i should have available my BNB)
Also, i try to download again the trust wallet app and it`s the same problem!!
I NEED AN ANSWER !
I NEED MI BNB FOR TOMORROW ! I WILL NEVER USE TW AGAIN :frowning:

@zachzwei

Can you comment on why people are not getting any staking rewards and why even after updates we cannot unstake? There Is a new message comes up when I try to redelagate on iOS, a (400) error where it says re delegation is already in progress…it’s definitely not in progress and nothing happens!

1 Like

Hi buddys, i transfer from binance to trustwallet but it did not work, i have not the fund in binance anymore and neither in TW, this is the Id, idk what can i do 0x4Fabb145d64652a948d72533023f6E7A623C7C53

Hello, what should I do with Pending Delegations (Ararat)? I can’t withdraw it yet after 9 days. Please help

1 Like

I have same problem right now I can’t make unstake my bnb balance what should I do

Does it work for pending unstaking bnb?

I hope thous morrons will fix the app to allow us get coins emmidiently

@prks21 how long would it take to received the pending bnb? using binance chain browser?

First i would like to thank you for your efforts.
The problem still remains. I downloaded yesterday the new app version in android but nothing changed in spite of the fact that i am already over the 7 days period.
No redelegation option, no unstake option. Validator was Ararat. Is there any new app update coming this week?
Is there any other option for unstaking kai redelegating?

NEW UPDATE AVAILABLE the ISSUE NOW RESOLVED ON ALL PLATFORMS
IOS & ANDROID