Bnb still not received

I sent bnb from hotbit to smart chain almost 8 hours ago but nothing is showing.

I also checked bsc scan with transaction ID - 0x0456962f8ad9682a8a0500d780c20b431fd5402d0bc59b6bb3c3148cdf09ca59

Using version 1.28.1

3 Likes

Exactly same …yesterday i transferred my bnb from hotbit…but its still not received in my trustwallet

1 Like

Is there any chance of recovery? Or would it be possible to lose all funds as it’s still not showing up on bscscan when I enter the transaction ID.

2 Likes

Same here I bought bnb from simplex and they approved my transaction. Been 6 hours and still no bnb

4 Likes

Same here its been 7 hours! Purchases Smart Chain BNB through Simplex…Payment was approved and left the bank. Already tried connecting with Simplex…no help! Just keep getting generic auto reply. What elae can I do to resolve this?

2 Likes

I bought through simplex to smart chain. Purchase went through and it appears the ID is correct for the funds to go into smart chain but 4+hrs later nothing yet. I bought the exact same way yesterday w/ no issue.

2 Likes

Yes because an account that joined only 3 hours is going to be legit, not.

1 Like

I tried couple of times to withdraw from crypto dot com to trust wallet in the past it worked but since 18th April 2021 its not working. message I get is ( your withdraw is failed) at crypto dot com, so I thought it might be crypto dot com issue but I can buy BNB on the crypto dot com but I can no Purchase BNB on trust wallet, I am seeing I can buy other tokens on trust but BNB is not available.

Since last 2 days the price of safe moon is sky rocket people have made more than double the money in the profits, and I am struggling with how to purchase it because of the app not working. this is Unacceptable and looking for another wallet any suggestions please recommend.

1 Like

Same issue here. Tried to buy smartchain directly from trust wallet. Simplex approved the transaction, my money left the bank, but I still haven’t received anything. No word from support either. Unacceptable

1 Like

This was 7 days ago. Did you get this solved?? I am having the same issue now.

1 Like

Did you send it to the BNB address or did you send it to the smart chain address?

1 Like

Are you in Indonesia?
If you are in Indonesia,
maybe you’ll need to activate VPN on your mobile device and refresh the Trust Wallet to get the amount updated.

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Transaction from SafePal not reflected