BNB to smart chain issues

Anyone know how we can contact them directly? This is getting ridiculous now

same issue here, been trying to swap BNB to Smart chain like 3 or 4 times already. Swap didn’t happen and transaction fee is taken from my wallet all the time.

Do we get our transaction fees back at least?

thanks in advance!

Just been on reddit talking to a trust wallet mod - Cross chain swaps are delayed as they are currently doing maintenance. If the swap fails the funds will automatically come back (although not instantly)

I asked about refund of fees and they said that they can’t be refunded as its paid to the miners when you make the swap

So going to try again in a few hours when it’s not so congested maybe…

I’ve had exactly the same issue, tried to change to smart BNB 3 times and after a hour it goes back to BNB however they’ve still charged me fees for the change!!!? :triumph::triumph::triumph::triumph:

How can I ask a question here? I mean i tried to contact support but they didn’t answer yet so I wanted to ask like you did but I don’t know how to

I sent BNB to my trustwallet but I sent them to BNB receive address and not Smart Chain. I am wondering can we receive BNB to the bnb receive address or did it have to be BNB smartchain to receive?

Same issue. I have swapped BNB to Smartchain,BNB got deducted, but it does not show up on my SmartChain balance. Extremely frustrating, where is my money?

It the same with me, may I ask if you already receive the swap or not yet it almost half a day already, still waiting.

Same thing happened to me just now. They reappeared as BNB. Tried again and worked!

Do you mean you were changing BNB to BNB smartchain or you sent BNB to trustwallet

I had to wait for 30 minutes, then the BNB (not smartchain) came back to the TWT and i had lost almost 3 dollars for the transaction fee.

I did it again and it went trough in matter of minutes.

There is an obvious issue here, not sure why its happening, but it might be that the network is experiencing high volume, and this might be what is causing it…

TWT TEAM - INFORM YOUR USERS ABOUT THESE KINDS OF ISSUES!

Best of regards
Wireshark

I’ve tried to find a way but it doesn’t seem like they have any way of contacting anyone. Everything just links to forums. :rage:

Coins are not exchanged but commissions take them. it’s not right. I tried 2 times and in both cases there was no exchange but the commissions were subtracted. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :rage:

1 Like

I am just trying to post anywhere in Trust Wallet and I can’t figure out even how to post. I am trying to buy safemoon with BNB, but even though my trust wallet shows that I have .334 BNB, when I open up pancake exchange it doesn’t show that I have anything. I have tried to convert from BNB to smart chain, but I can’t do that because I have insufficient accounts. What should I do?

1 Like

Are there any devs here who can give us an update? Lost more on missed trades at this point than lost fees… just want to get back to it.

Converted bnb to smart chain but it does not show up in my wallet and my bnb is gone. There is no link to bsc scan nothing! What is happening???

1 Like

HI GUYS,
YOU ALL NEED TO SEND BNB ANY SMALL AMOUNT TO THAT BNB ADDRESS AND YOU WILL FIND YOUR COIN IN OLD BNB ACCOUNT.
And check your bnb all bnb is still there

I have the same problem I lost like 4k. You can’t trust thus trust wallet transfer whatever you have left before they steal it.

It is concerning that trustwallet isn’t taking responsibility… yet so many of us are having the same issue. I wonder if there is any recourse?

@trustwallet

Same issue, no transaction history nothing just swapped and the bnb dissapeared… is the trust wallet a scam?? Around 0.5 bnb I lost… even the customer support is not replying…