BNB to smart chain issues

What’s your next step? Mine just returned after over an hour of waiting. I’m a newbie so really unsure of how to proceed as it needs to be smart chain bnb for me to get WYDMEME Dogemoon :frowning:

Guys is it safe to swap BNB rn? Or is it still struggling, lemme know asap please.

I have the same issue. My first transaction comes back as BNB and deducts the fee. NO CONVERSION and charge fees for doing nothing.

it is still stuck, there is still no point in trying to get Smart Chain, patience is the only thing worth anything now… Smsh…

can someone answer this?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

1 Like

My transfer from BNB to smart chain FINALLY just went through and I was able to purchase safemoon!!

So yes - for the moment it is working. Just be very cautious when you do the BNB/Smart chain swap, be cautious on pancakeswap too. screenshot EVERYTHING. If it doesn’t go through, it seems like coins do eventually bounce back. Just keep trying.

Thank you everyone for your help and making me not feel alone in the terror of watching money disappear into a void. Lol

You can buy Smart Chain now, for all of you, i suggest putting it on SafeMoon, as it is only a few days old, and will be listed on some exchanges in a short while (don’t know which one though), look it up yourselves.

It works now. My god what a pain in the ass. TrustWallet is quickly losing my trust if they can’t handle some interest on one coin

I got the money back minus the transaction fee :thinking:
If the transaction didn’t go through why is there a fee?
What is going on?

1 Like

Where else have you been looking ? :slight_smile: any other places that will convert BNB to smart chain ? Thanks

I can see my BNB in my trust wallet, but whenever I try to pancakeSwap BNB to SafeMoon it says that I have 0 BNB, can someone please advise on how to fix this please?

1 Like

Had the same problem. If they don’t swap the bounce back to BNB wallet - mine did. Tried second time and it took seconds. Weird man!

I swapped mine again but then made it back instantly when I bought my Safemoon

Still having the same issue I was 8 hours ago and it’s still not showing in my account after swapping BNB to BSC… what’s more annoying is the fee hasn’t been refunded yet thr function of swapping isn’t working as intended so they should refund the fee too. They said that it should be been fixed almost 2 hours ago approx but still nothing is happening…

1 Like

Having same issue did 2 swaps from bnb to smartchain and both of them was a successful transaction but they don’t show at all in the history

Me too. This just happened to me as well. Has this been resolved for anyone yet?

This is so frustrating. I’ve tried for the third time in the last 8 hours and still the same issue. And how can they get away with taking fees from us all every time???

1 Like

Hi there.

Yesterday I transferred my bnb from binance to Trust wallet. No issue there. Then in the trust wallet app I converted 25% of the bnb to smart chain. The issue is that it said swap successfully, however I can’t see no transactions anywhere and my bnb has gotten lower whereas the smart chain hasn’t been affected. I still haven’t received either and it’s been roughly 8 hours.

same issue here. added bnb to trust wallet then did a bnb to smart chain swap but can’t find any balance of smart chain

1 Like

I bought bnb smart chain straight up. Took money from my card but the smart chain never ended up in my account. Been about 1 1/2 days. Help?