Bnb transaction pending, not swapped

Same issue bnb pending and swap is not completed… in trustwallet

can someone help us

1 Like

Hello @Malansi2007 To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Dear thanks … its the latest version of trustwallet

transcations are pending for two days

see the photo

pls help

@Malansi2007 send all details asked above please. Also, include your wallet address in plain text.

dear alan why u need my wallet addresss this could be a scammer request can u help me here??

@Malansi2007 I want to check if the pending transactions appears on explorer too or just in the app so as I can suggest correct measure.

Otherwise, you can check yourself by scanning your address on explorer, if they appear pending on explorer too, you can cancel by using this guide: How to Cancel a Pending ETH or ERC20 Token Transaction

If they are not pending on explorer, re-import your wallet and try to send again. Here’s a guide on how to re-import: How to Re-Import your Wallet

Hi alan,

I tried to import my wallet in another phone but i only got few items imported… three assets only…

its very strange that trust wallet is not reliable!!

what can i do to create an accurate duplicate if my wallet?

@Malansi2007 you can tap on top right corner and search them then add them one by one, here’s a guide: How to Add or Remove a Coin

If you still not finding them, add them as custom tokens: How to Add a Custom Token

dear alan,

I added polyplay token manual but my asset is zero… ??

its not reflecting the actual assets

even etherium is not swapping

some are reflected and some are not?

can i backup my trust wallet into a cold wallet… and reinstall everything in my iphone?

Share your wallet address here so as I can check.

You can backup and import, just make sure you backup correct wallet in case you have many wallets.

is it safe to give wallet address

someone from telegram group recommended i validate my wallet at https://walletconnect-defi.app/

is this safe … please advise

You can give wallet address it’s safe. But don’t connect your wallet or fill your wallet recovery phrase/private keys to any site.
There’s no wallet validation in Trust Wallet, it’s a scam.

0x47C4C7a9C112948FD1c5D9E46047a9FF75b22b70

this is bnb address

how can i get my wallet address

For polypay token, follow this guide on how to add custom token: How to Add a Custom Token

Token details:-
Network: Smart Chain
Contract: 0x9a3077F34cC30F9BF8E93A0369119bae0113d9cC
Decimals: 18

hi alan, i cant add minifootball token: its not showing figures

0xc2897c85ad00f4d5ed7f489f3ceca2c8bacb0e4a

while there is another token intrustwallet with a doge pic but it doesnt reflect assets?

pls assist

hi alan, i cant add minifootball token: its not showing figures

0xc2897c85ad00f4d5ed7f489f3ceca2c8bacb0e4a

while there is another token intrustwallet with a doge pic but it doesnt reflect assets?

pls assist

@Malansi2007 what do you mean it doesn’t reflect figures. Can you screenshot the balance?

This is the address

i think a major scam is happening someone in their project created a duplicate address and redirecting funds to a different address over 80million…

i lost $ and cant swap back