BTC balance not reflecting in my trust wallet account after swap

Made a swap today from Ethereum to BTC, there was a positive confirmation of the swap but my BTC balance isn’t reflecting.

9 Likes

Hello @Leinad_Gabriel
To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)
  3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

Heads up! Please be informed that we will never ask for your seed phrase or money; talk to you via email, WhatsApp, Telegram, or other platforms. Be vigilant against scammers and impersonators, and report them to us immediately.

3 Likes

same thing happen to me, i made a swap but i cant see the ETH balance just yet andits been like 30 minutes

is it possible to check my transaction?
trans hash: 232971d3874a535d9d78bbbd1a8852bd20a1b8511f829c7c161489cc602bb469

@Jaron77 The swaps aren’t instant, they take a while.
Your transaction hash shows it was successful so you’d surely get your ETH

thanks a lot for the confirmation, was just a it worried because it was more than an hour ago…
i’ll be patient and wait for it
thanks !

1 Like

@Jaron77 Just checked that you received it already.

thanks A lot Tobi, indeed it had arrived
apologies for the Panic attack :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Team, I made a swap from USDT To Etherium but my etherium balance is still not reflecting. Its been more than 2 hours. Transection history is showing success

Can you pls check with this hash 0xef5f59fd0a3b883441ef490a37bb970f6b59f445ba0059d038d035c107043657

@Ajaybhat The swaps aren’t instant, please be patient.
_____________________-

Hello! I transferred BTC from Binance to a wallet, it says that the transaction was successful but the balance shows 0, two hours have passed and the balance has not changed. you can check please?

@JackYo Do you have a transaction hash for the transfer ?

Yes please -

503e6ed141b1dd0869c24f5287cae07be5cabbf3fc694b2366d6f36584458867

@JackYo Can you try using the troubleshoot guide below:

thanks for the advice. but I did all this and nothing helps. what could be the problem? Will my coins disappear?

You know, in the main menu of the application my balance is shown, but when I want to transfer it says that the BTC balance is 0

@JackYo You can try to reimport your wallet first and see if that works.

I just did it through icloud and everything is the same… :sneezing_face: :sneezing_face:

I really ask you to help me somehow. This is my first time doing this and I need to take them off for treatment. please check again

1 Like