BTC balance not reflecting in my trust wallet account after swap

Can you pls check with this hash 0xef5f59fd0a3b883441ef490a37bb970f6b59f445ba0059d038d035c107043657

@Ajaybhat The swaps aren’t instant, please be patient.
_____________________-

Hello! I transferred BTC from Binance to a wallet, it says that the transaction was successful but the balance shows 0, two hours have passed and the balance has not changed. you can check please?

@JackYo Do you have a transaction hash for the transfer ?

Yes please -

503e6ed141b1dd0869c24f5287cae07be5cabbf3fc694b2366d6f36584458867

@JackYo Can you try using the troubleshoot guide below:

thanks for the advice. but I did all this and nothing helps. what could be the problem? Will my coins disappear?

You know, in the main menu of the application my balance is shown, but when I want to transfer it says that the BTC balance is 0

@JackYo You can try to reimport your wallet first and see if that works.

I just did it through icloud and everything is the same… :sneezing_face: :sneezing_face:

I really ask you to help me somehow. This is my first time doing this and I need to take them off for treatment. please check again

1 Like

@JackYo You could try waiting till it’s shown or if you need the funds urgently, then you can import to another wallet and then withdraw your funds from there.

1 Like

Hi @JackYo , I sent 4 hours ago from Binance my USDT via BNB Smat Chain to Trus Wallet (es la primera vez que hago esto) In Trust Wallet it indicates that the transfer has been made but it is not reflected in the Wallet balance, can you please help me?

Transaction hash:

0xa4e0efc1b77befba1931b60bfd4bc0a25be8e716308aa8a407de8a1be7b0e697

@Bruno06 Your USDT is in your wallet on the BEP20 network, you need to add it manually.
Here:s a guide:

1 Like

I received a BTC transaction but hasn’t seen my balance since yesterday what’s happening

I transferred BTC into my trust wallet account from an exchange, and the transfer shows on my trust wallet history successful but didn’t reflect to my wallet balance. Please I need help

i swapped BTC to BNB smart chain 6 hours ago and i haven’t got anything. I even tried and making a second swap to see if it works and the second one went through.

44dcbe112fb880acdce3d3db15628379e2378733c52a4c7f81f45af1eadc9764

@Linconl123 @Iykeman I’d suggest switching your internet connection and then reimporting your wallet.
You should also consider using the chatbot in your Trust wallet app settings for these type of common troubleshooting questions as it’s more helpful and faster.
Settings>>Support

@Arisqe671 The transaction seems confirmed, did you also check your BNB receiving address to see if you got it or not?

I have the same problem, please have you find solution to your own?
I transferred from Coinbase to my trust wallet 2 days ago, and it’s has not reflected to my wallet balance but it’s in my history as successful