BTC is not displayed on my wallet, 14 hours have passed

I re-imported the wallet, rebooted the device and reinstalled the application. Nothing helped. The balance has never changed, there should be more by $817. I don’t even have any transactions in my wallet.

2 Likes

@Jamilie Please wait a bit, you have unconfirmed transactions.

This is what the explorer says.

1 Like

Hey @Tobi. I also have not received any BTC in my trust wallet and it’s been 2 days

Transaction hash
7af76a9584996d8b0cae0f85e9012e68a6c6bbaa40eed3c8957ac1066f9c006d

My wallet address
bc1q72yxcu6809vj4nkmhd9mmz08wg9f7vx5a80dr2

1 Like

@Dasnab1994 Your tokens were already sent to this address 15Vcxs19p9YnzKWxca3KwHKvDFWwXiVmmg and they are in that wallet address already.

1 Like

@Tobi. So what do I need to do because I don’t see them in my trust wallet. I already paid the fees required

@Dasnab1994 Your tokens are there, if you can’t see them still, you need to wait a bit or use the guide below:

Hello,bitcoi was sent to me since on the 31st August And it’s not showing in my wallet

1 Like

@Busayo83 Please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)
  3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

Heads up! Please be informed that we will never ask for your seed phrase or money; talk to you via email, WhatsApp, Telegram, or other platforms. Be vigilant against scammers and impersonators, and report them to us immediately.

1 Like

My BTC hasn’t show up in balance since over one month now what is going on

1 Like

Hello @DAMMY199
To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, then attach it here)
  2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, copy and paste it here in plain text)

@Tobi I sent dogecoinf from trustwallet to another wallet. The recipient has not received the coin. its been close to 24hours now.

Please help

Hello @Cape_back
To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, then attach it here)
  2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, copy and paste it here in plain text)

Wallet : DFVfu1famJjenfX5nggeQzizdwvHD1U7v2

App Version : 8.0.1

Transaction hash : 72504da7ea70aafa7dacbf5fa38c4bbdeace2365f693d82e29469a932cbd0b15

Thanks Tobi.

@Cape_back The address received it already

If they use Trust wallet also, you can inform them to reimport their wallet as that fixes the issue most times.

Someone help me someone sent me some bitcoin but i cant see it in my wallet
This is the bitcoin transaction hash id which you can find transaction in bitcoin explorer:
2b5255d39e0fbea6be63fd091be9df67b6c363b9211579e2ea610ecb81ca9cb7

And it is confirmed

This is the wallet address:
bc1qxhg4emczxnxlmwc66n888kyncv5a8nw2smpjz6

Help please

Hello @IamTheKing
Your BTC was received already and is in your wallet.
Please reimport your wallet if still not shown.

1 Like

Please help me tobi,
Please

I reimported the wallet but again it is not in my wallet

@IamTheKing What’s your app version?

Hey am having the same issues since days now
Someone deposited btc into my trust wallet and it hasn’t reflected

@Sammy780 Please send the following information:

1 Like