BTC Transaction received, but the amount was not added to the total amount

hi everyone, yesterday i made a btc transfer from binance to trust wallet, i received the confirmation of the transaction from both binace and trust wallet, the transaction is visible in the transaction log of trust wallet, but the transaction total is 0 .00707 btc was not added to my btc total balance, which still refers to the total I had before making the transaction, I also checked on https://blockchair.com, the transaction was received and indeed the total of my btc is updated with the correct value unlike on trust wallet, could it just be a visual display problem? I attach screen and pdf of transaction history from https://blockchair.com.
thanks

1 Like

Hello @ricky02
The Blockchain explorer is always correct and your incorrect balance is just a visual glitch which is mostly solved by just waiting or a reimport.
You can try the guide below if it works too

4 Likes

thanks a lot for the help, i’ll wait some time and at the end i’ll do a reimport, for reimport do you mean delete the app, reinstall it and import the wallet with my seed phrase ?

3 Likes

@ricky02 Yes, just ensure you have your seed phrase backed up before trying to reimport.

3 Likes

yea sure, the seed phrase is safe in the bank !!! :wink: :rofl:
thank you so much for your help!
have a nice day

2 Likes

I have the same problem with no BTC completed transactions showing up in the main wallet.
I have been through the troubleshooting guide and reimported the wallet without resolution. I lodged a support ticket 24 hours ago but no response as yet. Hopefully Trust Wallet will sort out the issue which seems to be widespread asap as it is impacting adversely on my investments.

1 Like

@davidjelliott There is a message in your wallet when you tap on Bitcoin that Transaction issues are expected, it’s best you wait patiently while this is resolved.
If you need further support, please open a support ticket from your Trust wallet app.
Before opening a ticket, ensure you have tried troubleshooting the issue yourself first, you can use the chatbot in your settings for common troubleshooting
Settings → Support
Then if you still have the error, open a ticket

To reduce response times from customer support, please include the following info in the ticket:

App version, device model, wallet address, TX hash (if available), and the blockchain + assets you’re experiencing the issue with, and any relevant screenshots or videos to duplicate the error.

1 Like