Cannot swap anything to BNB

Hi. All my coins when I swap to BNB it only shows network fees, but asset value is zero, Even though in reality the coin has value i am looking to sell… All coins in my trust wallet facing same issue I can’t swap to bnb. If I did swap, there is no increase in value in BNB. I have now missed 2 big movements and potential to make money due to this issue. How can i resolve this please.
I see i am not the first person to mention this so please let me know how others resolved this issue.

Thanks

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

I would also like to add that i have topped up my BNB with Dollars in case i needed money in there for fees so my BNB credit is now high enough to cover if this was the case…

1. Don’t have this at the moment, i did 1 small transaction and then i was just attempting transactions - see following images

2. I was trying to swap several coins back to BNB (i bought all with BNB initially) on Trust Wallet using PancakeSwap. Everytime i loaded the coins to sell on PancakeSwap i would go to execute the swap and the Smart Contract Sell page would always show a 0 BNB balance and just a network fee that would be charged to me only.

The example pictures are when i tried to swap NJF however this was happening on anything i tried to swap.

Thank you

@Steve101
When swapping tokens for the first time, you have to approve it first to be spendable. And, that is what you did just now.

Since you are done approving the token, you need to enter the amount that you want to exchange then press the swap button.

All in all, you will confirm two transactions: approve and swap

NB: Both token approval and swapping transactions needs gas fees.

Read more: What is Token Approval?

Im loss my bnb and trx my account is hack how I’m recover and safe to my account

@Shah61861
Sorry to hear about your recent experience. Here are the possible reasons:

1. You shared your 12 words (via phishing, social engineering, etc.);

2. You saved your 12 words in a very bad place;

3. Your device is corrupted with malware;

4. Someone had physical access to your device;

5. You entered your recovery phrase on a fake/clone app.

6. You transacted with a malicious DApp.

Unfortunately, confirmed transactions at blockchain are irreversible.

Please read and understand this:

Learn more about how to protect your cryptos and new wallet:

I understand this and i have approved.

I have enetered the amount i want to exchange as in the sample photo above and the result is always photo 3. As you can see from photo 2 i am entering the amount i want to sell.

THE RESULT IS ALWAYS 0 BNB with fees only. THIS IS THE ISSUE

What you have suggested is what i have been doing and does not resolve my issue at all

Please help

I have just conducted a trade where i sold 5 million PAP - BNB and the following photo will show you the trade go through, the 5m PAP disappear from my account and my BNB balance remains the same …

PLEASE SEE SEQUENCE OF SCREENSHOTS BELOW

I am now out of pocket 5m PAP with no credit in BNB… and this happens with all coins…

What is going wrong as i missed more chances to make money today?

Hello @Steve101
The amount you swapped is equivalent to $36 in BNB and you received the tokens already.

Jenny

I had a balance of $48 when i conducted the transaction. Where is the $36 in BNB you mention credited?

Thanks

Steve

Hello @Steve101
Please provide your receiving address as a plain text.

Basically if im showing a $500 balance and i transfer that amount i dont see anything in the receiving account

I have also read this issue from other people on here too but cannot see it resolved anywhere?

Interacted With (To):

Contract 0x10ed43c718714eb63d5aa57b78b54704e256024e (PancakeSwap: Router v2)