Cannot unstake my TRX

Hi, I’m trying to unstake my TRX, but I get only the following message: «Not available. Current locktime is 3 days » even though it’s been 34days since I staked my TRX for first time. I have tried ones again to stake mar. 9 2021 but it wouldn’t help. I think it is something to do with that my TRX are frozen. My Tron adr. : TMwwPZkuSVDVH7mmVCNiUEbMeno1QLJsHN

Trust wallet version: 5.16(5166).

Please help me!

With best regards

3 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Bought crypto from Simplex, then my crypto never shows up. It’s been an hour and nothing

have exactly same problem with TRON coin.
wrote to support team and no response at all!

3 Likes

Hi @btkamp, looks like you were able to successfully unfreeze it already: TRONSCAN | TRON BlockChain Explorer | 波场区块链浏览器

@artsid, to better assist, please provide us the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. TRON wallet address (select Tron, press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  3. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors)
4 Likes

I got this fixed, thanks to your previous advices​:blush::+1:t3: Appreciate your help!

2 Likes

Bro, I am having this problem too. Please help me to solve this problem. I try to upload 3 the screenshot here but it said I cant embed media in this post?

1 Like

You should be able to embed media now. Try to upload the screenshots again.

1 Like

换各种钱包一个一个试,我就是这样搞的…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

1 Like

I cannot unfroze my trx since last year, please I need help…. This is my wallet address…… THVKqDJH6LXnBo7ksAt1A24ZjuM4tdAQkr

1 Like

My Tron was frozen prior to my staking it I bought the Tron and it was immediately Frozen, I wasn’t going to buy any more because of that but I wanted to see if I could stake it because I couldn’t move it anywhere else, it allowed me to stake it but I still frozen, how do I free up my Tron?

1 Like

Please help me with my trust wallet, i have transfer my trx from binance wallet to trust wallet and now it say frozen, i do not stake my trx since i transfer my trx to the wallet, please help me

1 Like

Hello @Zulmai509 To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1 Like

I cannot send my screenshot here

TWYR2D1dTnRoA3ve4Fqswd5z7mf4ZZjY5F

1 Like

Sorry now i can send already my screenshot because earlier i cant send it

1 Like

I try to transfer back my trx binance and it say not enough trx, and then i see my trx is on the frozen stage, i was surprise that i have receive it this morning from binance wallet that i transfer and then it automatically frozen, please help me with this situation

1 Like

@Zulmai509 to unfreeze them, you have to stake them for 3 days then unstake, they’ll be available. Here’s a guide on how to stake: How to Stake TRON (TRX) on Trust Wallet

1 Like

The problem is that i haven’t stake my trx yet, but it already said frozen, will see after three days ok, if the same problem still occur, i will let u know

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: I can’t claim rewards for TRX

2 posts were split to a new topic: Tron frozen For 6 months