Can't add a custom network on Mobile Trust Wallet

Hello all,

I know there was an announcement in December 2022 that we can now add custom networks to mobile trust wallet. However, when I go to add a custom network, I don’t see the option! I can add a custom token but not a custom network. The option doesn’t even show on my mobile app. Am I missing something?

Thanks for any help you can offer.

Hello @Zkamal Which Network do you want to add? , are you on iOS or Android?

@k.amon
Hi, I am on IOS and want to add the new Pulsechain network which would be a custom network.

Read the article please , this is how to :

@k.amon

I have already seen that article. The problem I am having is that when I go to asset management icon on top right of my trust wallet app and then press the add button, i don’t see the add Network section. I only see add Token but no Network option.

As far as i know the option is available on Android, it has probably been deactivated between 2 updates on iOS, Apple could be hard on us .

@k.amon

I think that’s the problem. I found a post from TW on tweeter that the feature to add custom EVM compatible Networks which launched in December 2022 was only available for Android and the IOS option is “coming soon” and not available yet. Looks like I have to wait for now.

Thanks for your help.

1 Like