Can't send coins

I’m having issues I purchased bitcoin worth of 2000$ and I haven’t gotten a debit from bank and it been past 8 hours I haven’t gotten my coin or a refund back it keeps saying verifying

1 Like

Hello i have some advice maybe is bug you can try my trick sometimes is always works for me

1. Update your APP
  2. Save Phrase and Delete TrustWallet App Data
  3. Redownload TrustWallet
  4. Use other App like metamask

Dear Team

Please guide me about BTT coins transfer from trust wallet to another wallet.

There I have received a error of insufficient TRX To cover network fee.

I don’t know how I can transfer my BTT coins from trust wallet to another wallet.

2 Likes

I have the latest version of Tust Wallet (DL today) but the Uniswap tokens cannot be exchanged or swapped within the wallet with any other token. When I try to exchange on Uniswap, it gives me various errors (unknown, gas, gibberish) but never allows the swap to complete due to the errors. After I hit “ok” the spins for a while then always an error. I can’t use Binance due to the state I live in. I can’t even transfer to another wallet, as the “not enough tokens” error appears when i only try to send half. What’s going on with this wallet? My confidence is diminishing.

1 Like

Hi @Bhatt and @denovoinnc,

To better assist, can you provide us the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version
  2. Crypto address
  3. Transaction ID (if you have any)
  4. Details about your issue
  5. Screenshots of the wallet (errors, if any)
1 Like

Hi zachzwei,
I’m getting the exact same error message and code (504).
Trying to swap on Uniswap though.
Were u able to solve the issue and if so would you mind sharing how?
Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Hello. I have a problem about swapping ETH to Unilayer (LAYER). Tried it almost 15 times and it says “unknown format code:504

My version is 3.4

My eth adress

0x504D79cAbbE5eb42f09029DE3Cc0dE48E7466CCC

1 Like

Hi I cannot send my jrt tokens to bitmax or to my MetaMask. An error code 504 is display. Please can you assist

1 Like

Good evening sir

Thanking you for revert me at my troubles query.

Yes I can provide you some details but how you can solve this issue sir because this problem has come with all BTT coins holder at trust wallet, it’s not my individual issue.

There everyone not able to transfer his/her BTT coins to another wallet, due to error come insufficient TRX to cover network fee, while there I have sufficient BTT.

Please guide us how I can transfer my BTT from Trust wallet to another wallet.

My details as below which you have requirements.

1. Trust wallet version: 1.15.5

2. Crypto address:
    TYQFvDdKffHfxBWhgcTUNDsRFJ2YtmcX8H

3. Issue: I want transfer my BTT coins from Trust wallet to another wallet but there come issue insufficient TRX to cover network fee, so I’m not able to done this process after tried many times.

4. Screenshot attached.

Thanks for advance

1 Like

I’m having trouble sending KickToken to Hitbtc exchange. (Not FROZEN DROP tokens) Every time I try I get an error stating “data cannot be read because it is in the incorrect format”??? CODE 504. Please advise, thanks!!

Hello @Bhatt,

Can you provide the crypto address that contains BTT tokens? Since the one that you gave doesn’t have any BTT on it.

1 Like

Hello @Mpadilla81,

To better assist, can you provide us the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (go to settings and press “About”)
  2. Crypto address
  3. Transaction ID (if you have any)
  4. Further details about your issue
  5. Screenshots of the wallet (errors, if any)
1 Like

Trust app version 3.6

KICK 0x82462980C7259E5A822fd3d0253359917c8e19B7

I’m receiving error CODE 504 when trying to send KICK to an exchange. Please advise ty

1 Like

Thank you for providing such details.

Can you also send a screenshot of the error? If you cant’t upload here directly, you can create an account here (https://imgur.com/) so you can upload screenshots. Simply share the direct link of the image here.

1 Like

Good morning sir

BTT Crypto address:
TLRA9GJsWX3hoJfQ79NoG5dKpkZs4zDWxH

You asked this one sir, please look into matter as soon as possible

1 Like

Dear sir

Thanking you very much for solved my query.

My issue has been solve, again thanks a big lot sir

1 Like

You are welcome @Bhatt.

Please make sure you have enough TRX to cover the transaction fees of your future txs. In the meantime, the team sent 1 TRX for you.

Stay active and see you around!

1 Like

TW won’t allow me to place links in the chat, I have sent it in an email back to you thanks.
But anyway the error code is 504, unable to read data because it is in the incorrect format

1 Like

Hi @Mpadilla81,

Can you try to increase the gas fees for your transaction? Let me know if it worked or the issue is still existing.

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Insufficient TRX for network fee