Hello I also have the same issue, I am trying to deposit on Binance but It says I am unable to due to insufficient TRX to cover network fee
To better assist, please provide us the following information:
- Trust Wallet app version (go to settings and press “About”)
- TRX address
- Screenshots of the wallet (including errors, if any)
- 5.7 (573)
- I don’t know what this is
- It won’t let me paste links or upload screenshots but it says Network Fee 1.1 TRX ($0.03) and Insufficient TRX to cover network fee
For #2, press TRX, then select “Receive” near the “Send” button. Copy the address and send it here.
I need to double-check things.
Please upload a screenshot of the following:
- Your QR code and your TRX address from the Trust Wallet app
- The error that you have mentioned
Network Fee 1.1 TRX ($0.03) and Insufficient TRX to cover network fee
I have granted you the ability to upload images.
Please don’t cover your “From” address. I’d like to see if it matches the QR code.
Sent you a small TRX. Looks like you were able to send your USDT now, cheers!
7 posts were split to a new topic: Insufficient BNB to covert network fee