Can't Send Filecoin

Thanks for the details, @londog. Relayed this to the dev team. Let’s wait for their updates.

Hi
I have the same problem. Tried to send filecoin several time but was not successful. Help me with it please

Hello @Mohamadreah,

The dev team is currently investigating this issue.

For documentation, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. Filecoin wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)
  3. Transaction hash or link
  4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)
  5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

These are the docs you wanted. As I said before I cant send my filecoin and transactions fail

For some reason, there are no failed transactions in the list: https://filfox.info/en/address/f1ho4azgbeajoo3jbn3kz6wsweeyb543hxr6wlxoa

Please try a full reinstall of the app.
Make sure you have a backup before you proceed.

Uninstall and then reinstall your app.
Follow this guide to restore your wallet.

While transacting, use WiFi instead of mobile data. If it won’t work, use WiFi + VPN. Let me know what happens, @Mohamadreah.

I’m still having the same issue. If you remember I was able to send one coin. I was assuming it was a network issue. But I’m trying to send to multiple exchanges and it errors out this is the last ID from an attempt

bafy2bzacebcc5branx22ugfdivv4aupurrfhndxv34dskisi6jw2mz2infhaq

The Trust wallet version is 1.27.26

I just updated to 1.27.28 and I’m having the same issue. Trying to send 10 coins out of 12 it shouldn’t be a gas issue. Here’s the latest attempt of 12 out of 12.33. .33 should be plenty of room from $166 coin. Here is the latest transaction ID

bafy2bzaceasxdjuanmb2mmwksanlgyjdtfctj6xbsecvt5ixhgtelgg7jnb7y

I guess I’m still having the same issue. I have 12.3 filecoin and I cannot send to coinbase or kucoin. Here is the last transaction from the block explorer,

The Trust wallet version is 1.27.26

Looks like you were able to transfer it out via two transactions.

8 FIL:
https://filfox.info/en/message/bafy2bzaceat2r4ij4y7hrevfj2iqmoglw2c2ytgejonbj2ud4evrirptuoepa

4 FIL: https://filfox.info/en/message/bafy2bzaceboe4fzcpvb6eramwrlflc7sqigmbnqmpdwvabu6tuzq2xh53uvi4

I’ll relay this situation again to the dev team. Thanks for the details, @WebNet.

Yes. Right after my last reply to you and after I updated I tried sending eight coins and then four coins and it worked. So that’s over with. Thank you for your reply

1 Like

Hello.

I’m having the exact same problem.
I can’t transfer Filecoin.

I have also tried installing and uninstalling Trust Wallet as you mentioned
However, I keep getting an error message after trying again and again.

I am really in trouble, please help me!
I’ll upload the details now.

I’ve just successfully transferred Filecoin.

I was originally trying to transfer money using the latest version of Trust Wallet on Android, but for some reason it ran out of gas and I couldn’t transfer money!
I uninstalled it and installed it again, but it still didn’t work.

I uninstalled it and installed it again, but when I re-installed Trust Wallet on iOS and sent the money, I was able to send it right away in one go.
So, if you can’t send money successfully on Android, I recommend you to re-install Trust Wallet on iOS as soon as possible.

Also, there are bugs in the Android version, so I hope the development team will start fixing them as soon as possible.

Thank you very much.

1 Like

Thank you for sharing these insights, @Meme! Glad to know it’s fixed on your end. Will share this one with the dev team as well.

I have almost same problem.When I try to send FIL, I can’t put number of gass fee.

I have enough ballance.But I can’t FIL because of gas fee problem. i can’t put number on gas fee box. so error ocurr.(low gas fee)What should I do? Please solve this.

As I posted the other day, the inability to send Filecoin seems to be a bug specific to the Android version of Trust wallet.
If you are in a hurry, try re-installing the Trustwallt for iOS and you will be able to send Fil.
I tried this on my end, and it actually worked.

So, if you are not in a hurry, you can wait for the development team to fix the bug.

Regards

No My phone is IOS version.Such bug seems to be happening on IOS also.What should I do? If I put any number on gas fee box, I think transaction go succesfuly.But cannnot put number now.

1 Like

Serious bug is happening on latest IOS version too. Although I tried to send FIL too many times,I can’t put number on gas fee box.I think TRUST wallet can’t pull data about gas fee from filecoin server because of its complexity.Its been long time.Please fix it quickly.

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Received BNB but my balance didn’t update

Hi @ogjong,

To better assist, please provide us the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. Filecoin wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)
  3. Transaction hash or link
  4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)
  5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)