Cant send my btc to other wallet

@Keriim5 I checked your USDT history, there doesn’t seem to be anything missing.
You can also check the explorer (Bscscan)

Yeah i tried to send my remaining balance its showing -26 txn-mempool-conflict- code: 400

What can i do i have deleted and reinstall the wallet several times

I wanted to send out my remaining balance from ny account to my other wallet Its showing txn mempool error. I have deleted and reinstall the wallet same issues what can i do

How can a transfer from wallet to a wallet end up failing and switching the direction to usdt contract on BSC, I swear the funds left my wallet and did not revert yet

@Jamesrichy_9A Please wait for the pending transaction to be confirmed.

Same thing as I replied to says dapps error never have had this issue just keeps saying error

@cruzchris789 You haven’t more details into this as requested.

Trust wallet version-10.1 (827)

Btc wallet - bc1q4fy0rlapu2xqv5t7tryce0kxg375rve4s9mv77

Transaction error - unable to transfer due to dust utxo error

Also says invalid message from dapps we can’t use it to estimate fee.

Trying to send btc to a friends trust wallet. Done it dozens of times and still isn’t working

@cruzchris789 You need to reduce the amount of BTC you are trying to send if you get a dust error.

1 Like

My broker minimum is 250$ I can’t do anything less never had had this issue

My broker minimum is 250$ I can’t do anything lower than that i haven’t had this issue and been reading about this but just doesn’t make sense on how to fix it in this situation

@cruzchris789 You could deposit some additional BTC and then withdraw after.

Why would I buy more btc when u said I need to do smaller amount of btc ? Super confused

@cruzchris789 You just said you can’t send less than 250 USD so definitely you can deposit to increase your balance and then send that.

I would be in same position as I am now with not being able to send btc to anywhere. Buying more btc isn’t gonna change dapps or dust issue

@cruzchris789 What do you mean by dApps issue?

Still confused bro why would I buy more btc ? And yea I explain it with my response earlier with my Btc address

@cruzchris789 Reimport your wallet, try sending out again, you can follow the guide above.

U said reduce amount of btc so confused on why’d I’d buy more ? Dust fee able to be viewed on blockchain?

@cruzchris789 Open a support ticket here: