Can't unstake

Hi dear zachwei
My tron wallet address is
TPCiAZaJ79zW8AfDB1aTGCteTsa9xgTPvZ
I staked 4037.76 TRX but I can’t unstake them right now(for unstake it says insufficient trx balance)
What should I do?
Tnx for your help

Hello zachwei, i can´t unstake my cosmos coins my address is: cosmos1vh2j75j93642qnf4dpyweu5da0utwjr5tk34f3 , I get a message that says insufficient balance but if I have several cosmos coins, I do not understand the reason for this. Could you help me?

1 Like

Please I need help. Due to a long pending transaction, I tried using the method sending 0.00 eth to my same wallet address with higher gas price. After sending, they deducted gas fee of 7$ plus from my etherum and I was credited with the 0.00 etherum which is wrong. What can I do to get my etherum back???

Hi @Naikevic,

To better assist, can you provide us the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version
  2. Crypto address
  3. Transaction ID (if you have any)

Always leave some available (unstaked) ATOM for fees.
A transaction needs 0.001 ATOM.
Sent you some to get you started with unstaking.

1 Like

I staked 10 TRX on Monday August 31st.
My TRX has been frozen for 3 days.
Now I am unable to unstake. When I click unstake it says ‘Not Available’.

My TRX wallet address is:TTbtfKAZBvjtaDHsdNnccVEdSbLo3dGApt

Kindly check on this matter.

2 Likes

Thanks man, @iamdeadlyz.

1. Trust wallwt version is 1.11.6

2. Wallet address is this. 0x66BE946258CF12fEd903a859Da44934aBd2A01aD

3. Transaction ID is
    0x15b709a26a8f066154278e740c41df6c26991366ab41a4595f9c296168c0bdb1

Thanks man, @iamdeadlyz.

1. Trust wallwt version is 1.11.6

2. Wallet address is this. 0x66BE946258CF12fEd903a859Da44934aBd2A01aD

3. Transaction ID is
    0x15b709a26a8f066154278e740c41df6c26991366ab41a4595f9c296168c0bdb1

Hello @Naikevic,

Thank you for sharing such details.

It is expected to receive 0 ETH since you did mention about that.

Also, you will still pay the transaction fees regardless of the result. This is how things work in the Ethereum network. For further information, please check:

Hi @victormbuthia,

It looks like you only have 1 TRX that is frozen: TRONSCAN | TRON BlockChain Explorer | 波场区块链浏览器

You can redo the staking process to fix the issue by staking TRX again.

Please let me know if it’s fixed or if you are still experiencing the same issue.

hi please i am having same issues, i staked 1033 trons on 30th August 2020 on my trust wallet and now when i try unstaking it tells me not available. please what do I do

Hello @Alexander95,

To better assist, can you provide us the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (go to settings and press “About”)
  2. Crypto address
  3. Transaction ID (if you have any)
  4. Screenshots of the wallet (errors, if any)
1 Like

trust wallet version: 1.14.5
crypto address : TU7Fs7p7mXk1W1d2RpwqPBbdiCUVvh2KUy
it saying i can’t add images to a post… so i can’t send screenshot of the error

Thank you for providing the requested details.

You already unstaked your 1,033 TRX 5 days ago. For your reference, please check this one: TRONSCAN | TRON BlockChain Explorer | 波场区块链浏览器

hi please i never unstaked my tron, as at 5 days ago "trust wallet was still telling me to wait that Lockdown time is 3 days. please very this address : TEDeSGM4W6RroBRG1devtwD13M6jxUkiPQ
because that is who hacked into my wallet unstaked my tron and transferred it to that address. if you check very well, you will find a lot of transactions going on between that address and this : TAxZVPPbgRyxy6LtvqgjMpvywYBio3bfe3
i think they are defrauding innocent people of there hard earned tron and that’s bad for the reputation of trust wallet.!! please kindly investigate those two addresses and you will find my own address and so many other people’s addresses there, that they have unlawfully stolen tron from there trust wallet accounts. thank you very much, expecting to hear from you

Sorry to hear about your recent experience. Please always take care of your recovery phrase as that is the key to your wallet. No-one, not the Trust Wallet team, not the backend, not any of the DApps or other mobile apps, no-one can access to the private keys from your wallet.

Learn more here:

alright thanks, have you been able to investigate those addresses i sent

And please how do I, and the rest trust community who have lost their tron to those addresses get it back

Unfortunately, confirmed transactions are irreversible. You can try to contact the owner of the address.

Also, please be informed that Trust Wallet does not collect any personal information. So we have no way to investigate and know the real owner since anyone can freely create wallets.

2 Likes