Create memes, win TWT.
Welcome to the first Wisdom of the Meme contest. We want to see the best TWT and DeFi memes you can create. You could win up to 100 TWT by showing us you’re one of the biggest meme connoisseurs around. Read on to find out how you can take part.
Share your Memes
Not everyone understands all the ways they can maximize their crypto holdings with DeFi on Binance Smart Chain, or which DApps they should be using. Some people are still learning about NFTs and collectibles.
That’s where your memes come in. Video or images are welcome.
Here are some good examples from the previous meme contest Trust Wallet Twitter account:
If you’re unsure what a meme is at this point… we probably can’t help you.
These are the rules:
- As many meme entries as you like, but they should be your original. If you created them recently and it fits what we’re looking for, feel free to submit it. We will check for stolen memes. If you cheat, or send a link to a meme that isn’t yours, you will be excluded from this and future competitions.
- Follow our new TikTok account (unless TikTok is banned in your country, then we won’t exclude you).
- Post your meme on Twitter with the hashtag #WisdomOfTheMeme and then link to your tweet as a reply to this Tweet. You just need to paste the url of your #wisdomofthememe tweet into the reply, and it will work.
- Add a link to your tweet original tweet on this form, so that we don’t miss it and can contact you easily if you are a winner, runner up (and/or we want to talk to you about creating memes for us in the future.)
- We’ll pick one winner (100 TWT reward) and eight runners up (50 TWT reward)
Contest closed at 18:00 UTC Tuesday, 16 February.