Coin not arrived?

Hi, I bought Luna coin via transak today but it’s not arrived ? All transactions show it’s been sent and confirmed by transak, but not in my wallet ??

19 Likes

Same thing for me with LUNA sent from OKX. The coins briefly appeared in my Trust Wallet before disappearing upon refresh. It’s been a few hours now. Just tried deleting and re-importing my account, LUNA tokens showed up in the coins list but dropped back to zero when selecting LUNA… Something’s clearly wrong…

9 Likes

I trasfer some terra from coinex to trust wallet
But it is not arrived yet

How can i solve problem??

11 Likes

@mamadekrami There’s congestion on the Terra blockchain currently, rest assured that they’ll appear in your wallet later.

5 Likes

please help, transfer luna from binance to trust wallet which has not been entered until now

5 Likes

Hi i have the same problem too. I exchanged BNB with Terra via Pancake swap on trust wallet, i can see the transaction completed but i do not have Terra in my wallet and my BNB are deducted. Do you think that this will be updated once problems with Terra will be solved ? I’m afraid that my money will be lost, i just hope this is temporary and wanted to know if other people have the same problem

4 Likes

@Soniauk To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

5 Likes

Hi, I purchased some Nano from Kucoin exchange yesterday and deposited it unto my TW.
Trust wallet shows that I have received the amount but my balance is not updated. i have waited for a day already. I am getting worried since my other Nano transactions however slow have completed. I will provide ny wallet and transaction info here hopefully you can help me solve this transfer

Transaction Hash: 9EDB3EE627ED34634A65B2AD20EC6067161BFA3E37DDDCF6CB8D38111303CE29

My wallet address: nano_15w1xfsq1wse5mbfhurkarfq8yw9myn3j9yh98bz13okoj4ep5hjax4gn7fp

My TW version is 5.34

3 Likes

@Sawal That transaction ID you sent shows your NANO being received to this address nano_3wwee4x3isaogxuhujhiinm755rghu5xo7y9gx1jhz9fttzotshxbf4byeyu
Do you recognize this?

1 Like

Thank you for your reply. Trust wallet shows that I have received the amount, my balance however is not updated. My nano balance is in fact less than the amount received.
I have a screenshot of the issue but I don’t know why I’m not allow to embed media.

4 Likes

This is really weird, yesterday I could see a transaction completed on bscscan, but now the transaction dissappeared !
I have done another little one later as a test which still appear in my wallet, but still no Terra token.

2 Likes

@Sawal Can you try now?
You should be able to upload media.

3 Likes

@Soniauk Kindly send the transaction hash of the missing token as a plain text.

3 Likes

Hello,

I make a wd order Luna from binance.

This is the txid

B068CF3D7B1EEC8FA56B5E28A9DCA595FDBE4F8153FE575084ECA0153D23A319

I see my Luna has been success. But there is nothing in my wallet.

Please support!

Thanks,

2 Likes

@jimmy8 Can you send the full transaction ID in a link format ?

4 Likes

Ok i found what happens. The token has been transferred to Luna Portal …I’m sure i made tge exchange to Terra Luna …is it the same token ?

0x7743994c22b91d88f4085474dE458Bba00D4d120

3 Likes

Here is the screenshot of the issue.

2 Likes

@Soniauk Your tokens are in your wallet and you only need to add it manually as a custom token using these details
Network: Smartchain
Contract: 0x156ab3346823B651294766e23e6Cf87254d68962
Decimals: 6

2 Likes

I can’t adding a link. Please visit finder.terra.money

How to input a link in here?

2 Likes

@jimmy8 Hello!

Please note that the Terra network is currently experiencing issues. Thus, the correct amount on the balance and transfers may not work correctly.

As long as the assets are confirmed in the blockchain, your cryptocurrencies have safely entered the wallet.

3 Likes