Coin not receiving

Hello admin sir I am buy 106000 lucifire coins, but I received only 95000 coin … why please solving my issue

1 Like

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Pls I send my SHIBA INU token to my trust wallet address but it didn’t reflect on trust wallet why

Hello @Chijoe78 To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Hello i sent matic in matic blockchain to wrong erc20 address…please help me

1 Like

Hello @Amirhosein1996

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

سلام من ارزشیبا خریدم و درکیف پول تراست ولت آن را بربستر بایننس زدم و آدرسی که زدم اشتباه بود لطفا کمک کنید سکه ها برگردند در تراست وات

Hello I sold bull/bnb on the included dex, I did not receive the bnb coins from the sale. Please help.

Hello @Robbdeeze

App version - 1.30.4 Android

Transaction ID - 04DDF8AC4E78564CB025C4D98FC8B809B1819C10D1FF625D1EE8A3D8F0F3EE6F

Crypto wallet BNB - bnb1fjmfc496hc3ad9ta5v687f3zhhtt4y79ctj8s5
Show quoted text

Hello @Robbdeeze
You already swapped your BNB for ETHBULL.
If you can not view those funds, please add as a custom token.

Here are pics of how much bnb I had in my wallet and that I do not have as much as I should of bull coins. Thank you for your help too.

I did not receive the sold bnb coins nor is the coins in my wallet. So what step should be made to recover

Yes I received my ethbull no issue.

I did not receive my sell of bull/bnb.

Hi @Robbdeeze
You sold your BULL for BNB and then swapped the BNB for ETHBULL.
Your funds are in your wallet.

I had 4.92 bnb to begin with. As you can see in the picture I have almost no bnb. It’s not adding up. I DID NOT RECEIVE MY BNB FROM THE SELL OF BULL. Please do the math and you will definitely see what I see.

Hi dear ADMIN
I have bye mor than a million shib but its not calculate in my wallet. Please help me.
Thanks

@H.alaviasl

Hi admin

this is to report that my transaction today was not reflect to my account

@Algader