Coin yet to be seen in my wallet

@badette Please note that there is no support here and the best way to get help is to open a support ticket through your Trust wallet app.

Hi!tobi
Your just said that there is an error in my wallet,should I need to used a new wallet ID.

@badette No please read my above message well, I never mentioned there being an error.
Please be careful with who you speak with and also like I said above, the best way to get support is through opening a support ticket through your Trust wallet app.

What do you mean by error node from the wallet.as I want to understand the situation of my btc transactions

@badette There’s nothing like that, where did you see that?

Hi!I read it on your first message to me an error node from your wallet that is why I am asking what you mean by that .thank you best regards

@badette That was an impersonator and they’ve been banned, check the name it came from well and always do your due diligence. There’s nothing like error node.

What should I need to do to put the btc that I bought 2. Days ago to go to the main wallet.I can see it in the transaction but not transfer to the main wallet.thank you

@badette You can follow the troubleshoot guide:

Thank you I’m gonna go in troubleshooting to read and follow the instructions.I will get back to you once I’ll finish. Thank you

Hi!tobu I did reset my main wallet.I try to buy the btc to regain my other btc that I bought yesterday.It’s say transfer,but not in my restore main wallet.is there any problem that the trust have an issue.please let me know. Thank you

@badette Please open a support ticket from your Trust wallet app.
Before opening a ticket, ensure you have tried troubleshooting the issue yourself first, you can use the chatbot in your settings for common troubleshooting
Settings → Support
Then if you still have the error, open a ticket

To reduce response times from customer support, please include the following info in the ticket:

App version, device model, wallet address, TX hash (if available), and the blockchain + assets you’re experiencing the issue with, and any relevant screenshots or videos to duplicate the error.

Hi!toby
It’s me again badette.I did do the recovery of my main wallet and I tried to buy the btc for the third time.and it’s not show again in my main wallet but I can see it that it’s complete buy…please tell me what to do. Thank you

@badette There is a message shown when you click Bitcoin in your wallet that Transactions issues may occur. You can always check on the block explorer to see your funds.

Hi Toby,I can see my friend nd but I need it to be in my main wallet,it’s not in show.I can’t send btc to my husband.

Hi Toby,what should I need to do to to go my btc in my main wallet,ask I read some of the comments that they have the same problem with me.that I can see my transactions but it’s not in yet in my main wallet ,that’s why can’t send it to the other .

@badette You’d only have to wait till it’s resolved. If you need your tokens urgently, then you could use another wallet to access them.

Hi!Toby how long do you think it will resolve the problem,does my fund will stay there while I am waiting.

What is the best time to call ,I came from Australia,im pretty sure we are not the same time.thank you for the help.

@badette That’s an impersonator, I already told you it’s best you open a support ticket.