Coins Missing and Money Missing

Hello support. I sent 8 polkadots to my trust wallet but it’s still not showing after two days. I’ve got a ‘success’ status but it’s still not there. Please help :tired_face::tired_face:

I purchased $100 in Bonfire and I only received $23.69 in coins! My bank account shows $100 was withdrawn. Now the coin is pumping!! HELP!

Correction: It was $100. How can this be fixed? I could use those funds to purchase other coins. Hopefully, I’m not out the $100.

Found my tokens on Pancake Swap. Sorry for the post. Guess I’ll research how to get them to the DApp.

1 Like

How did you find them on pancake swap ? I still can’t find my token ma and done know where my money is

1 Like

It shows when I choose WSB in the swap window. I see my balance. Not sure how to transfer to my wallet. I can’t find $WSB as an option on Trust Wallet. Trying to create a custom coin now.

1 Like

Cannot get my WSB coins to show in Trust Wallet. I’ve tried adding a custom coin but it doesn’t work. Please post the step on fixing this.

1 Like

I purchased BNB using Trust and Simplex. The charge is showing on my bank account but the Trust account is not showing anything. How can i get my coins to show up? Thanks.

Just like me, there are transactions that we don’t know about. In my opinion, trust wallets are inconvenient to use, very costly, fragile security systems.

1 Like

hi
please help me.
I sent some amount of tether to an address in the TRC20 block, however, an error showed, and now there is nothing in my wallet and also it doesn’t send.
the address is here
TGv9qwH13TT2VmpUSDg1z4hpCeaBFCmGXA

Hello everyone, what’s good? Well I made a discovery today, so I downloaded trust wallet on another phone and imported my wallet in it while it was still on my phone funny enough my wallet login into the phone but this time my wallet was EMPTY!!! but I can still see my investment on my phone. I think this is the problem most people are experiencing, Trust wallet need to look into this. Oh

1 Like

Hello support.
My wallet have been working properly since today but I changed my phone today and restored my wallet on the new phone…
All my coins got back to the wallet but Xlm…
I mean at history section it is shown that once I had received that but above that when it comes to show me the the amount of it,its just zero
Btw I had my previous phone with me and the wallet was running there as well simultaneously and I could see the amount of xlm there ; so I tried to withdraw my coins from the previous phone but it said your coin is missing…
Now I deleted my wallet on my previous phone and set it up on the new one but its still missing…
What can I do for it?
Thanks in advance

Hello
I bought 25,000 units of Wink and 5001 units of BitTorrent, but it is not found in the wallet. Please help me.
Thanks

I bought elongate in 3 transactions. The first one"0x24a89e4808c84f6cfa8e2fdd436bcd16f671efee4cb7c6d2d920cab80ac78ffb" i did not receivede. The second one i did how can i recover these token?

I send them all the same way. Is there any way i can still get my elongatetoken in my balance because i paid but they are not there?

My funds in Tether USDT was missing too. And it shows no transactions if someone stole nor send using my account, how may I able to file a ticket for this?

Hey there, i got an issue with my balance of trustwallet
I have recived 28 Polkadot coins on my trustwallet in two transactions. Once i tried to send all 28 my tokens to another wallet i got an error.

Next time i tried to send 27 dot and it has done.
But the problem is my trustwallet shows 0 dot.
1 dont has missing and im not sure where it is or what’s happened.

What should i do? Please someone help. Thanks

Hi, i purchased some GRIMEX tokens through pancake swap which was successful but they arent showing in my trust wallet any ideas??

1 Like

Same thing happened with me. I bought TRON and have the confirmation and blockchain address but the coin is not showing up in my wallet. I have added TRON to my list but it’s stills not showing up.

BEP2 represents a token standard on Binance Chain, while BEP20 represents a token standard on Binance Smart Chain. Please ensure that you do not input an ERC20 address as a BEP20 withdrawal address
[/quote]

Please if the sending wallet is BEP2 then the receiving wallet should be BEP2

BEP20 >>>>> BEP20

IF YOU ARE SENDING A NORMAL COIN(ERC20) THEN SHOULDN’T BE BEP2 OR BEP20 on display.

Make sure you add all the token of that pair to the list

To create a xrp wallet xrp blockchain blocks 20 xrp. Trust wallet has nothing to do with it