Coins Missing and Money Missing

I recently bought Elongate and the transaction went theough, it shows in my pancakeswap but the amount is $0 on my wallet, what can I do?

I just withdrawed SafeMoon from BitMart

The transfer was completed on BitMart end

There are no pending transfers on TrustWallet?

My coins are gone with no trace.

Please help

same here, i have the exact same problem. i swapped on pancake swap, it shows elongate on pancake, but not showing up on trust wallet. what do we do? i toggled and it is listed.

1 Like

did you find how to get from pancake to show up in trust wallet? elongate shows up in pancake but not in digital wallet when i toggle it on

So I just found out there is a bug on trust wallet which is deleting my SHR tokens on trustwallet. I can see the value when I search for it but instantly disappear when I refresh the wallet. Someone any idea why this is happening and are they aware of it?

I had 907+ AION in my wallet, but it is now showing 0. I checked the address and they are there, just not showing up in my TrustWallet. I’ve tried deleting my wallet and importing it again with the phrase but that did not work either. Can somebody help me get them to show up again?

1 Like

My safemoon tokens are missing, it only shows 1,2 tokens. I’ve had a lot of them for over a month without any problems but now theyre gone. I’ve tried re importing my wallet but that hasnt worked. Can someone help me?

Did you ever figure it out?

Sjshjshshausuhsuaahhahhahauuuahhahahahhahaahaahaah

I did. It’s was weird though. I copied the contract address from the website and pasted it in Trust Wallet. Nothing happened. So I found a YouTube video and left a comment. By the time I got a response it worked.

Copy the contract from the website - click the upper right icon in Trust Wallet (Two lines with circles) - paste the address in the search box. It’s should find the coin.

You have to copy the contract address then paste it in the search box in Trust Wallet.

I purchased 150$ usd worth of tron. Only got 120$ Worth. Missing 30$. I can’t find where to get help. Any ideas.

2 Likes

me too my elongate ,ecp and nft art was missing when transfer from metamask to trustwallet

Hi
I have the same problem.
I have 2800 AION in my wallet, but now it show 0.
Can somebody help?

Hi my nft art shows in minus but on the coin market cap its 65% in plus

Why is that

1 Like

Hi exact same thing happened to me, and transferred to this address 0xE13Cf09aEDf86f2259C9c30651247A93F6D378E0, did you manage to find a solution all my ECP was sold

I have a problem after i deleted the trustwallet and restored it back, but i didn’t see the funds in my wallet. Please help.

Same thing happened to me. Transferred BNB from Trust Wallet to Binance account and funds disappeared. Please help!

Transaction ID: 0D0AA3FB13C1283C35F4A54579E35F2A5BD47AFD7BD76224517FFC8E3A261D0A

bnb1cgeq043vtgy32mhn87ga6y937m65694tgtkz2p

To:
bnb10749k3j3lk763s9amgfhtyf72pfggf22x7glc0

Hi, firsr deposit I get 133.000.000 safemoon tokens for 133 USD two week later only 120.000.000 for 900 USD. What different can make the price change so quick?

Hi, I sent money from FOX FINANCE to a BNB and I only ran out of 1 BNB and I sent € 900 there. Now I only have € 600 and the others have disappeared. Can u help me any way ?

Hi. I sent usdt from the smartchain network to trustwallet from binance. it did not pass to my wallet. please help me.